Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Impersonation
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

So, for the last few weeks there has been a user (whom I believe to be Winrar) who continually posts all over the video comments sections using my name, and even replicating my user image. He floods them with racist, bigoted nonsense, all in a bid to generate negative comments and feedback attached to my 'name'.

The fact that it's very easy to spot when it's him, not me (for one thing, I post from an account, hence my name showing up as a link, and his only in green) has not apparently stopped him, and this is perhaps unsurprising, given that FootyRoom has not done a single thing about it, despite it being brought to their attention multiple times.

I read in the Forum Community Rules that FR want a friendly, troll-free site. The fact that they're not even bothering to lift a finger, when it would be very easy to track IPs and/or remove posts under a certain name if they're not from the parent account, suggests otherwise. In fact I have become increasingly suspicious that this is being carried out by one of the site mods themselves, just to create chatter.

Would like some answers, FR, because you're not exactly selling yourself very well as a site worthy of heavy traffic, right now.