Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is £500M enough for...
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Is £500M is enough to buy Kane, De Gea and Eden Hazard next summer? That is the question that is being raised after Real is reportly preparing their money to bid on the named player in the summer. So, in todays market, is £500M is enough to sign these 3 player?

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Personnaly, I think the amount represent well the player quality especially if you compare with transfer like that of Neymar at PSG. Woudln't mind knowing what you guys would think of Real with those 3 as well. Share your thought about it all please if you got the time. ;D

srk_rox 6 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Kane -> 75M pds
DDG -> 75M pds
Hazard -> 75M pds

Anything more is overpaying and the clubs need not sign since there are so many talented players out there.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The funny thing is that none of them are even needed

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Levy being as shrewd businessman aa he is he wouldn't sell kane for anything under 150. Especially when they know they can just push Real to higher and higher fees. Neymar sold for over 200 and Mbappe close to 200 so Kane could fit in around that price as well if dealt correctly.

United will not sell De Gea unless the fee is astronomical. At the very least 100.

Hazard is probably also priced at around 100mil. Overpriced, maybe, but Chelsea have 0 reason to sell him.

All in all 400-500 is what I consider these three players selling for, but only if it's to the richest clubs. Way overpriced but that's what the market is like now.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Should be enough, 150 for each and Real would still have change left!

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

@liverpollcangryfan Can't do that, 500 million is only like 6 and a half Van Dijks.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Wonder if it can actually happen having in mind the FFP...
All those 3 players are like the best players in their respective clubs, Kane is a machine for goals he gives so much for Spurs every season, Hazard is a wizard for Chelsea, without him the squad looks much weaker and De Gea's abilities alone save his club I dare to say 20 points each season...

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Liverpollfcangryfan Why buy a club... when you already have the best one. :P But seriously, with those 3, Real would be much more closer to that claim.

I can see Kane moving for around 200M, Hazard for 100-150M and De Gea for 100M. So yeah, I think that amount is fair. Personally. :)

It would be a daring move by Real and would propably be very well met by those who agree with the Galacticos mindset they've been having sometime in the past.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Liverpollfcangryfan Why buy a club... when you already have the best one. :P But seriously, with those 3, Real would be much more closer to that claim.

I can see Kane moving for around 200M, Hazard for 100-150M and De Gea for 100M. So yeah, I think that amount is fair. Personally. :)

It would be a daring move by Real and would propably be very well met by those who agree with the Galactigos mindset they've been having sometime in the past.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

De Gea won't leave for anything less than 100m.

Kane would be easily 150m + some kebabs.

Hazard as well around 100m.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think the big clubs might drift into a market where money means nothing, and players simply leave at the end of their contracts, or in player swap deals. Similar to the NBA, but without salary caps.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Eden17 Thats actually a pretty interesting thought, would be curious to see you develop on that.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden17 Thats actually a pretty interesting thought, would be curious to see develop on that.

kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

What I read in the news is Real wants Hazard most and is willing to break the official world record by bidding 200M pounds. I can't understand why footyroom users said 100-150M for Hazard and Kane for 200M. Probably because Spurs has a history of getting the best price for their players. As much as I like H.Kane, I have to say H.Kane is risky because he's english LMAO

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

how is he risk?

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Why would Tottenham let Kane go at any price? Easier for Chelsea because they would find replacement, United could get Oblak, but there is basically no realistic chance for Spurs to buy any striker who can make Kane leaving less damaging.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

200M is a lot of money to rebuild my friend.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

£500 million for them 3 averages them at about 166 million each...
Personally i dunno if they are all worth quite that much..
Hazard - £145m
Kane - $160m
De Gea - £100m

So yes that would be enough to buy them 3 and still have excess i feel!

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

While they will fetch a good price each, none are worth that much. $500 mil would cover all three, but for me, no more than $300 mil. Damn, I hate today's market prices for players.