Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

IS IT RIGHT FOR MANCINNI TO BRING ON NEW MIDFILDER FOR MAN CITY..???
prince 13 years ago
Manchester United, England 2 8

man city are flooded with lots of midfilders why he's bringing new and new mid filders and wasting their tallent's..bringing samir nasri..
and still he's in hunt of another mid filder...
stupid stupid mancinni...
wasting saikh mansoor money...

Comments
ifeltsweet 13 years ago
3 53

He's acting like a spoiled kid with rich parents. Buys all the toys he wants and plays with just a few of them.

prince 13 years ago

very well said man totally agreed wid you...

ironfist2010 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

this silly mancinni :@ i'm looking for the day man city kick his ass out of the club !!!!!!!

prince 13 years ago

@ironfist: but nothing will change dude even new mager will replace him then also...
until seikh mansoor stop his spending...

ironfist2010 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

u gave me the solution in ur other reply but i think it's impossible to have sir alex in man city !!!!!!!

omartawfik 13 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

guys give us support against the mancity in the UEFA qualifiers we should win them home and away i think a team who first time join eufa got no right to ever be the first in our group what is your opinion ??

prince 13 years ago

@ironfist: ya your right itz impossible for sir ALEX to switch at man city...
b'coz he hate city as much as man utd fans do...

prince 13 years ago

my frien omar right at now itz neraly very very tough for any team to beat city that easily expext barca. r.madrid, and man utd can only able to do that so....there very very tough for bayer to beat them...
hope bayer beat them so...b'coz bayer is my second best team after man utd and man city is the only club i hate the most....

omartawfik 13 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

no worrys prince iam confident of my team , we have much higher heels than city , and i wont talk much about what is going to happen but i ll leave it to the match , iam sure that munich wont let US down go Bayern

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

That's right but not only Manchester City buy a lot of players and don't let them play... Real Madrid have a lot of talented players who are always in the bench. Sahin the best player in Bundersliga last year play once a month, Higuain did 12 goals in 6 games and he's playing only when Benzema gets tirred, Raul Albiol  one of the best defenders with Valencia in La Liga now he never plays, Arbeloa, Coentrao, Altintop, Callejon, Lass, Granero, KAKA etc. Before they had players like Robben, Sjnaider, Gago, Van der Vaart who were underrated in Real Madrid but when they left they did it well. Now they want Neymar, Gotze, Reus and another stars... WTF?