Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is the Fellaini on the leave?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Fellaini might just be leavin Manchester United at long last, rumors report the midfielder was seen in Milan to discuss a move to either of the big team there (AC and Inter). Guess Mourinho at last found that graph:
enter image description here
Thought on the matter? Other than good riddance? XD

Comments
saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Good riddance. He was just not United level.

Rowley 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 10 193

Now that just proves everything i say about the dog
EDIT: HAIRY & HYPER DOG

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Now that just proves everything i say about the dog

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Saatvik10 To be fair, I can't help thinking he was a dormant agent send by Everton to screw United season again and again. For all we know, Moyes was part of that scheme and Van Gaal was but a victim. XD

saatvik10 7 years ago

@Emobot7 That would explain it lol

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Well, well, he is still at United after all, isn't he? Think he will leave in the summer?

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

This is becoming boring. Yes he was bought by Moyes the flop who gave us so much laughs and deserved moments to the cocky devil fans but leave the poor lad alone. He is trying at least.

The only thing that actually deserves hate is his elbow incidents.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Joze Lol, funny your saying that, to be fair, I am actually one of those who doesn't completely hate on Fellaini. I mean, nowaday, I mock him because of all the other United fan and its becoming nearly a joke but I when I first came on Footyroom, I was one of the few who actually liked him. He is still a pretty unique player thanks to his size but its does feel as if height is the only notable thing going for him. Too bad as I alway liked his giant pile of hair. xD

saatvik10 7 years ago

I hated him not so long ago, but he's actually playing better now. We need him as a defensive presence and as a plan B to lump the ball forward to him. Atleast we have a Plan B unlike other teams (ahem Liverpool ahem).

Stat : Fellaini hasn't been booked for 21 consecutive games.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo: do you still like him?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@tuan_jinn Why yes, I do, even more now that he is actually being useful for United, happy to see Mou found a way to maximize his ability in a positive way. ;)

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

I like him, believe it or not. He adds another dimension and his touch is not as bad as most claim. In the box, you must respect his height and that draws players. He is also improving as we go.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

I think it is important that we keep him now to add depth to our squad...it is very good to have players like him that don't mind not starting but give 100% when they get a chance to come on

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@nigelpayne I agree, best way to describe Fellaini imo.