Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is Uefa Champions League even worth watching nowadays?
JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

So many years I have been watching the game we love beeing manipulated by few men on the pitch that are not even playing. Take out the game PSG-Barcelona with the robbery of the year and think year after year how much UEFA helped top teams climb to lesser.

Besiktas got robbed this year.
Real had a offside goal in the final? I dont remember sorry IF I am wrong.
Olympiakos robbed at Old Trafford. 1st pen disgrace and dive from RVP, FK foul should never happen ManU fouled another player before they got fouled
Chelsea 2009 vs Barca
Arsenal's red card on RVP for not hearing a whistle.
Olympiakos robbed at Malmo.
Olympiakos robbed at BVB stadium no CLEAR penalty, then BvB concedes the most funny 2 goals in the last 10 mins and the French team of course goes in the phase of 16 just to bend over without trying in those 2 games.
Morata offside goal vs Bayern that was cancelled and costed the game ticket to next phase.
The Dani Alves dive against Pepe that costed them the game.
Liverpool vs Sevilla

I am seriously feeling like I watch WWE instead of real sport. There is no excuse when we live in this age that all wrong calls can be avoided.

Those are the first ones that came to mind feel free to add any injustice you remember in UCL.

How long will it be untill we let disugsting c.u.n.t.s. like this guy destroy one of our favorite times of our lifes? UCL is a joy to me if the other team plays better like PSG did last year against us, I wont even whine and wish them even good luck but I cant watch anymore top teams robbing small ones or other top teams.
https://img.haberler.com/haber/576/ingiltere-turkiye-macini-deniz-aytekin-yonetecek-8431576_x_9224_o.jpg

Personal opinion: The next injustice I see I am only gonna watch league runs since 1 fixed match won't completely ruin their campaign.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So many years I have been watching the game we love beeing manipulated by few men on the pitch that are not even playing. Take out the game PSG-Barcelona with the robbery of the year and think year after year how much UEFA helped top teams climb to lesser.

Olympiakos robbed at Old Trafford. 1st pen disgrace and dive from RVP, FK foul should never happen ManU fouled another player.
Chelsea 2009 vs Barca
Olympiakos robbed at BVB stadium no CLEAR penalty, then BvB concedes the most funny 2 goals in the last 10 mins and the French team of course goes in the phase of 16 just to bend over without trying in those 2 games.
Morata offside goal vs Bayern that was cancelled and costed the game ticket to next phase.
Liverpool vs Sevilla

I am seriously feeling like I watch WWE instead of real sport. There is no excuse when we live in this age that all wrong calls can be avoided.

Those are the first ones that came to mind feel free to add any injustice you remember in UCL.

How long will it be untill we let disugsting c.u.n.t.s. like this guy destroy one of our favorite times of our lifes? UCL is a joy to me if the other team plays better like PSG did last year against us, I wont even whine and wish them even good luck but I cant watch anymore top teams robbing small ones or other top teams.
https://img.haberler.com/haber/576/ingiltere-turkiye-macini-deniz-aytekin-yonetecek-8431576_x_9224_o.jpg

Olympiakos robbed at Old Trafford. 1st pen disgrace and dive from RVP, FK foul should never happen ManU fouled another player before they got fouled
Chelsea 2009 vs Barca
Liverpool vs Sevilla

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

In the current meta, it's a refs job to control the game. If he's bad at his job (i.e. human error), the game lacks control. Simple as that.

Either take the human error out of it with video technology or stop bitching about it. Can't have both.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

would be harder for uefa to fix matches with that

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

Offside decisions for sure would cease to be an issue. More subjective things like PK's would at least allow officials a good look instead of the current mess. Might even clean up diving, which would make the ref's job even more easy.

• History

Offside decisions for sure would cease to be an issue. More subjective things like PK's would at least allow officials a good luck instead of the current mess. Might even clean up diving, which would make the ref's job even more easy.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Same people that say it's not worth watching will be watching Barcelona:Juventus regardless of what happens.

• History

Same people that says it's not worth watching will be watching Barcelona:Juventus regardless of what happens.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sunflash

Either take the human error out of it with video technology or stop bitching about it. Can't have both.

Can we please have the first option? :)

@Golazo Why Barcelona vs Juventus specificaly? :S

• History

@Sunflash

Can we please have the first option? :)