Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Isco Future
DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Malaga forward Isco says his future could be decided by Sunday, with Manchester City and Real Madrid waiting in the wings.

The Spanish starlet, who helped his country to European U21 Championship glory on Tuesday, has found himself at the centre of a transfer tug-of-war since the 2012/13 campaign came to a close.

With Malaga's financial struggles well-documented, and with coach Manuel Pellegrini having decided to leave his post for one at the Etihad Stadium, it did not take long for Isco to become one of European football's hottest properties.

City and Real have led the chase from the start, and are known to have put offers to the talented 21-year-old.

They are now waiting to hear back, with conflicting reports suggesting that both clubs consider themselves favourites to secure Isco's signature.

Both are already well-stocked for creativity - with City having added Fernandinho and Jesus Navas to a group which already includes Samir Nasri and David Silva, while Real's midfield options include the likes of Luka Modric, Angel Di Maria, Mesut Ozil and Kaka.

Isco would face fierce competition for a starting berth at either club and is determined to make the right call for his career.

He has thought long and hard about his decision, keeping everyone waiting, but has now hinted that a lengthy transfer saga is nearing a conclusion.

He said: "I prefer not to comment about my future, but the matter could be closed this Sunday."

Reports emanating from Spain suggest City and Real could face competition from big-spending Paris Saint Germain and Borussia Dortmund for Isco's signature with both clubs thought to have tabled offers for the playmaker.

**Source:SkySports

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

A difficult debate that one though. Messi cannot compare to Beckenbauer, who is also regarded as one of the best of all time, because they play different positions. You can say that Messi is ONE of the best of all time, but I get picky when you single out one player as THE best of all time. :/

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I'd be happy to give my reasons why in a separate thread. :)

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Isco Interview in 2009.
Asked if Real Madrid was a club he admired, Isco responded: “I haven’t liked Madrid since I was young. The truth is, I would say I’m a bit of an antimadridista. One never knows where his future lies, but it’s a team I’ve never liked.” **“I get the impression that Real Madrid are an arrogant club, likewise the players and you don’t get anywhere without humility.” **
Gonna Love this guy more :P !
There are photos of him being young with a Barcelona jersey though.
This year he named his dog Messi.

Isco on calling his dog Messi: "It is a labrador,I gave him that name because Messi is the best in the world, and so is my dog."

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

Challenge accepted. Let's go. Make a thread about it whenever you have the time. :)

LOL jkjk. I'm good. ;)

DonAndres 7 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Lol. Came back just for this. Are lodatz and Vendetta still active here? hehehe

Where is Oscar?

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Lodatz is every now and then and damn they hyped Oscar. Someone called Hazard's greatness though.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Ahhhhh... but what happened to the Oscar of 4 years ago?... he is a massive disappointment imo!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@DonAndres In china. :(

But seriously, feel bad for Oscar, unlike Hulk and Pelle, his career in Europe could have gone on for a long while, it was so sad to see him leave to China, but at least, he is part of a winning team even though he seem to get overshadowed by Hulk a lot. ;)

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@DonAndres It's been a while loool

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@DonAndres

Welcome back man. We'd like you to stay.
Also Vendetta left but Lodatz still around.

billywalendom 7 years ago
21 186

@Emobot7 agreed. you should rewatch his juventus goal