Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

It's Deadline Day!
Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I know there's another thread for the whole transfer window but it's massive with 60 something pages and I thought we'd make another thread for any surprising deadline day signings like Torres, Ozil, Luiz's return and the failed De Gea move in recent years.

enter image description here

Post any rumours, news predictions etc. below.enter image description here

Comments
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Oxlade Chamberlain deal is done for 40m

West Brom have finalised a loan for Grzegorz Krychowiak

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

What was Jurgen Klopp smoking to make him agree to pay £40m for AOC. We bought Matic for that much!

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Although it would take a lot to convince me on this one, reports suggest Man U could hijack Man City's transfer for Alexis Sanchez. As it stands Man City have apparently sent a delegation over to Chile to finish up the deal.

Can't actually believe Swansea are so close to signing Renato Sanchez. Wouldn't mind him at Man U!

Leicester fail to sign Evans with a £25m bid rejected. City are ready to pick up the pieces on this one.

Arsenal are looking to PSG's Julian Draxler to replace Sanchez should he agree to leave for Man City. Draxler has become somewhat a peripheral player at PSG since Neymar's arrival.

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Marseille were in negotiations with Liverpool yesterday over a loan deal for Divock Origi with a €35m option to buy.

AS Monaco are coming under increasing pressure from manager Leonardo Jardim to retain Thomas Lemar.

Chelsea cut Costa demand to 60m euros.

PSG winger Angel Di Maria has reportedly informed the club and manager Unai Emery he wants to leave for Barca.

Tottenham and West Ham in battle for Barcelona star Andre Gomes.

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Crystal palace switch focus from Mamadou Sakho to Eliaquim Mangala.

Mahrez Leaves International Camp to 'Formalise Transfer' - Where is he off to?

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Spurs Match Chelsea's Llorente Bid.

Juventus Reject Barca's €160M Dybala Bid.

Apparently Sanchez has arrived in Manchester which is strange seeing as Man City have supposedly sent a delegation to Chile!

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Tottenham and Bournemouth have both had bids of £25m for Demarai Gray rejected.

nigelpayne 7 years ago

BREAKING! Tottenham have had a bid for Llorente accepted! Conte isn't going to be a happy bunny. :D

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Juventus are making a final £25m effort for Emre Can.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Surely our board just has to match the Tottenham offer for Llorente, and he'd pick us over Spurs due to Conte, Morata and his Spanish brothers, but I guess I board is too incompetent to make a bid smh...

Chelsea FC 157 4232

This is what we'll end up with...

nigelpayne 7 years ago

@eden tottenhams offer was matching yours so i suppose he chose them...

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Manchester City have made a final bid of £75m For Alexis Sanchez

Tottenham AND Arsenal plotting late moves for Ross Barkley as Everton hold out for £30m

Leicester City are keen to sign Arsenal defender Calum Chambers, and have had a £20m bid rejected.

Real Madrid star Marco Asensio coming to Premier League for £75m! What a move!...not sure???

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Draxler definitely wont join arsenal!

Llorente fee currently stands at £15m.

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Man City want to get £128k a week Wilfried Bony off their books. Swansea are interested but won't be able to pay him near as much!

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Nani signs for Lazio

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Chelsea have made a third bid for Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater, worth over £30million.

Having had offers of £15m and £25m rejected, Chelsea increased their bid to around £27m, plus add-ons that could see the fee rise over £30m.

Chelsea are now waiting on Leicester’s response and may have to hope the Foxes can line up a replacement.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

The Ox to Liverpool was a surprise to me. I thought he was one of Arsenal's best players. Good signing, despite not being able to sign a quality CB.

nigelpayne 7 years ago Edited

DONE DEAL! Tottenham sign Serge Aurier for $30m!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

DONE DEAL! Tottenham sign Serge Aurier for £30m!