Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Jerseys
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Just a goofball question lol, but does anyone here collect jerseys? If so, which ones do you have and which ones are you trying to get?

Post some pics of your favorite jerseys that you own if you want.

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

My collection thus far...

Cristiano Ronaldo: 2012/13 Home
Franck Ribery: 2013/14 Home
Andres Iniesta: 2015/16 Home
Lionel Messi: 2016/17 Home
Toni Kroos: 2016/17 Home
Isco: 2016/17 Away

Also have a bunch of cheap, fake jerseys from Asia: Dortmund, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Liverpool, etc.

My favs are these two c*nts.

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

My collection thus far...

Cristiano Ronaldo: 2012/13 Home
Franck Ribery: 2013/14 Home
Andres Iniesta: 2015/16 Home
Lionel Messi: 2016/17 Home
Toni Kroos: 2016/17 Home
Isco: 2016/17 Away

Also have a bunch of cheap, fake jerseys from Asia: Dortmund, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Liverpool, etc.

Jerseys I'm really looking forward to collect...

Luka Modric: Real Madrid
Fernando Torres: Atletico Madrid
Kaka: AC Milan
Sergio Ramos: Real Madrid
Wayne Rooney: Everton
Xavi: Barcelona
Ronaldinho: Barcelona / PSG / AC Milan
Neymar: PSG
Thomas Muller: Bayern
Bastian Schweinsteiger: Bayern
Miroslav Klose: Germany
Samuel Eto'o: Barcelona
Wesley Sneijder: Inter

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I could never bring myself to splurge out on jerseys. If anyone knows where to find legit ones that are actually somewhat reasonably priced I'm down, but I haven't found that place yet.

I'm not spending over 50 bucks on a shirt, regardless of what's on it.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Sun I remember going to sport chek in devonshire to buy a jersey (I believe it was back in 2012) the 2010 jersey was worth 100 bucks. lol

But I wouldn't mind dropping 70-80 from time to time. I have the black third kit from the 14/15 season, and planning on getting a retro madrid jersey soon

@Dynastian Isn't wearing a barcelona jersey a little too much tho? I mean, I know you respect Messi and Iniesta (I do too) but you do you man, I'm not telling you what to do. It's just kinda weird for me.

P.S Where I come from they'd beat yo ass for this stunt lmao

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Sun I remember going to sport chek in devonshire to buy a jersey (I believe it was back in 2012) the 2010 jersey was worth 100 bucks. lol

I bought a pair of sunglasses from there once, if that counts :P

Yvan21 7 years ago Edited
0 440

I'd go broke if I was a collector lol there'd just be too many I'd want to have :p
@madridista I don't think he wears them :v at least I wouldn't if they were expensive original jerseys, I'd just keep them sealed :>

• History

@madridista I don't think he wears them :v at least I wouldn't if they were expensive original jerseys, I'd just keep them sealed :>

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

15/16 Man U Home Kit - No Name
16/17 Man U Home Kit - Pogba 6
17/18 Man U Home Kit - Lukaku 9

nigelpayne 7 years ago Edited

@Sun @yvan if you want cheap kits that are as real as you'll get from sportsdirect.com check out fbkits.site (SCAM!!!!)

a friens of mine got a kit from here and it is as real as you'll get...not sure how they manage to sell them so cheap but....

edited by mod

• History

@Sun @yvan if you want cheap kits that are as real as you'll get from sportsdirect.com check out fbkits.site

a friens of mine got a kit from here and it is as real as you'll get...not sure how they manage to sell them so cheap but....

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Dyn: nice collection there. I would collect the same thing.

I also have: David beckham (MU 1998, Milan 32). Real 1996 (purple ones). :D. And bunch of the Dutch.

Most are fake though :))))

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Sun @yvan if you want cheap kits that are as real as you'll get from sportsdirect.com check out fbkits.site

Holy f*ck those are cheap...are you sure the site is legit?

nigelpayne 7 years ago

@sun 100%...its an american company

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm not much of a collector, but I currently own two United home shirts - one from 2006/07 and 11/12.

Would love to get myself another home shirt, but the design nowadays aren't that appealing to me.

• History

I'm not much of a collector, but I currently own two United home shirts - one from 2006/07 and 11/12. Don't want to spend $120 for it anymore.

I'm not much of a collector, but I currently own two United home shirts - one from 2006/07 and 11/12. Don't want to spend $120 for it anymore.

Would love to get myself another home shirt, but the design nowadays aren't that great.

I'm not much of a collector, but I currently own two United home shirts - one from 2006/07 and 11/12.

Would love to get myself another home shirt, but the design nowadays aren't that great.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I have some specific players that I liked to watch but not a real collection;
Ronaldo Inter n.9 Pirelli
Larsson Barcelona n.7 no sponsor
Giggs Manchester United n.11 AIG

I'm keen to buy Ronaldo Real Madrid n.7 and Lacazette Arsenal n.9 just for the coolness xp

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@sun 100%...its an american company

lol yeah no one can fake being an american company...

Drbutterface 7 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

I only have

Hummels BVB 12/13
Totti Italy 2006 WC.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

None of the shirt I got have any name or number on it, but I never had to pay more than 50 dollars on them since I got a local Puma close to where we live. Got an Arsenal training jersey from last season, the 2015-16 Arsenal home kits, the Italian 2014 home kits and an older Saint-Etienne kits that was given to me as a gift by a stranger who realized I loved football.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I have been adding jerseys for years now and have about 50 I would say. Some with names, many without. Some bought, some exchanged, some free. I should consider selling some though. Hate that they sit in a drawer or box, never seeing the light. haha

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I only have 2 official jerseys.
Marco Reus BVB (2013 Home kit) - sadly its not the CL kit with the black lines.
David Villa FCB (2011 Home kit)

Speaking of, anyone have any signed items? I had a coach who is cousins of Kuba and he would visit him at BVB very often and managed to get me some signed player cards from a few BVB players. Lewandowski included.

nigelpayne 7 years ago

what make you say that @tuan?

nigelpayne 7 years ago

@raimondo a friend of mine attended a business meeting with his dad and the guy they were meeting happened to have an office right across the hall from Steven Gerrard in Liverpool. Coincidentally my friend is a Liverpool fan and gave the business man his Liverpool shirt which he had signed and posted back to him.