Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

John Terry
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

I have no idea why, but I felt like sharing this video... Hey guys, think he will ever come back as strong as this? :(

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

No, I don't think we'll see the old John Terry ever again. The PL reffing trends in addition to his aging make his old levels of dominance impossible.

Also, was weird seeing Mourinho in that video. Even after seeing him on our touchline for a few months now, I still automatically connect him with Chelsea, and seeing him that video looked....right.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash I can understand the feeling, Jose has been there for so many year when you think about it. This year the first time he join another team in the same league of a previous one as well.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

John Terry in his prime was a terrific defender, definitely one of the best CB's of his generation. Perhaps not as imposing as Vidic and not as impeccable as Nesta, but certainly a terrific and terrifying defender.

nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Dynastian, you mean terryfying defender? ;)

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

for me he is still the best defender in chelsea. No one in the club loves chelsea more than him. it will be a really sad day for us chelsea fans when he retires :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@bluezz Agreed man, hope this happen later rather than sooner.

@nandaYNWA Isn't that what he said at the end of his comment?

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@emo instead of terrifying nanda said TERRY-fying

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@bluezz ... Lol, thats actually a good pun, gave me a smile. XD

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

If there was less drama in his personal life which was constantly blown out of proportion by media , he would have been able to concentrate on football more and be even better . English media is cancerous !

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

The best defender to ever grace the premier league.