Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Jose Mourinho personally called this guy!
TransferGuy 7 years ago
Bad Ischl, North Korea 10 20

Jose Mourinho holds talks with Real Madrid star about joining Manchester United this Summer!

enter image description here

Spanish radio station Cadena SER claims that the 24-year-old is intent on leaving Madrid at the end of the season after finding his playing opportunities under Zinedine Zidane restricted since his return from Juventus.

The report claims that United’s offer to Morata is ‘very good’ but Mourinho faces stiff competition from Chelsea, who missed out on signing the Spain international last year.

WILL MORATA JOIN UNITED THIS SUMMER?

Comments
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Add the "HOPEFULLY NOT!" option please! I really don't want to lose this guy.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I can't possibly see why Morata, a player who's literally knocking on the doorstep to Madrid's starting XI, would join Manchester United, a team barely in the Champions League.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Dynastian Because Zidane won't drop Benzema easily? Also, come on, CL is overated, take James for exemple, even if Madrid does win the CL this year, he nearly didn't play any important game in europe, didn't he? I much rather miss out on CL than missing out half or more of the season. :P Just saying, you are a bit rough on United. But I seriously hope Morata chose to remain at Real and that Zidane does keep him, he have been superb for Madrid and deserve to replace Benz when he leave or get too old. I also know how much he love this team, thats why I rather see the like of James or even Isco leave over him. May he stay in Real for many year to come and may he prosper there. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Dynastian Because Zidane won't drop Benzema easily? Also, come on, CL is overated, take James for exemple, even if Madrid does win the CL this year, he nearly didn't play any important game in europe? I much rather miss out on CL than missing out half or more of the season. :P Just saying, you are a bit rough on United. But I seriously hope Morata chose to remain at Real and that Zidane does keep him, he have been superb for Madrid and deserve to replace Benz when he leave or get too old. I also know how much he love this team, thats why I rather see the like of James or even Isco leave over him. May he stay in Real for many year to come and may he prosper there. ;)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

CL is not overrated. James has been playing limited minutes since Rafa Benitez. The only reason he still remains at Madrid is because of his odds of winning the Champions League.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Why would he go to united when he can join Chelsea if real don't want him?

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Maybe I haven't seen enough of him lately, but I don't understand how he's constantly linked to top clubs. There's no standout attribute he possesses, he just seems to be average in every aspect (phrased hyperbolically, but you understand what I mean..)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dynast I don't think that what it his, I think James is unsure of what he want to do and that his agent actually influence him to remain at Madrid. Of course, the fact that everybody at Madrid actually like him and want to keep him must make it hard for him to come to a decision as well. There is also the fact that he is clearly good enough for Real Madrid. I think it just complicated for him, also Madrid don't want him to leave for little money, but on the other, it hard to pay a lot for a player who is out of favour at his own club.

@JuanMata10 Trust me when I say he is very good and under-rated, when is in form, he will nearly alway find the net, produce an assist or at the very create some space for his team-mate. He is dangerous in the air as well, a clinical finisher, hit the ball like a canonball when he want. Sure, he is not the fastest nor the more technical striker out here but otherwise, he is very good.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ juanmata morata is very clinical!

And he doesn't get much game time.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Maybe I haven't seen enough of him lately, but I don't understand how he's constantly linked to top clubs. There's no standout attribute he possesses, he just seems to be average in every aspect (phrased hyperbolically, but you understand what I mean..)

To be fair, that's what I thought about Harry Kane for a long time.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

juve instead!

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think Morata would much rather go to Juve than any other team. He stated himself that he wanted to remain in Turin.

@Juan

Just take him as a Spanish Harry Kane, but more technical. He's a classic 9 in every sense of the word.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dynastian To be fair, I think he rather stay and start more but that will depend on Zidane.