Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Judas is still number one - Mourinho, this whole fans' treatment is sad.
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

"Mou laughed off at the treatment he received from the crowd on Monday..."

Alright, it's not a dig at Chelsea in general. And let's be clear, those were certainly just a group of "terrible, un-grateful" fans. But they were loud and crowded enough to trigger everyone, and of course their formal manager.

After that, Conte, Courtios had another hiss at Mourinho saying how dirty MU was because of Mourinho... probably to make the RED looked less guilty, despite it kinda made sense.

What do you guys think? This is so classless.

Calling Mou's as traitor or booed at him was terrible. He was fired, remember?, those idiots, he came back to the club showed how much love he had for Chelsea.

I dont like the way Mou handled the interview afterward regarding this matter (talking about he's being the no1 of the club)... but what do those people want? Mou has a life, a new career, a club to manage...

enter image description here

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Alex: Yeah, I guess I must be in the fans' shose to fully understand the frustration. But indeed, no one is bigger than the club.

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

watch this video at 6:32..

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Jimbet At this point, I'm not sure if there is a good or bad point of view of this whole story. I just hope there is still Chelsea fan out who respect Mourinho despite this and that those guys are still respected by those who don't agree with the way Mou have been acting.

At least, I think its fair to say at 100% that Mou is not a Judas as he never chose to leave Chelsea by his own free will.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Jimbet At this point, I'm not sure if there is a good or bad point of view of this whole story. I just hope there is still Chelsea fan out who respect Mourinho despite this and that those guys are still respected by those who don't agree with the way Mou have been acting.

Also, I think its fair to say at 100% that Mou is not a Judas as he never chose to leave Chelsea by his own free will.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Im not even surprised from what I've seen here, people's opinions nowadays is following the wind of mainstream media... not Really a fan of Mourinho, but to say Mourinho has more class than some special club fans just show how much class these fans have...

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Marcus: Thanks for the warm greetings, next time try to have a discussion without insulting your counterpart though.

I never once saw Mourinho during Chelsea days not sacrifice his reputation for the club. He is scum , he is whinny , he says this and that but he always did it

He didn't have to sacrifice his reputation, no one instructed him to behave like a cunt. There are plenty of managers who behave respectfully and are successful at the same time. While ruining his own image, he's also ruined his clubs reputation. Chelsea are hated for two things: Money and Mourinho. It doesn't matter to me that he always did it. Like @quikzyyy said, it's wrong that there weren't people that supported him blindly, because the majority of Chelsea fans did exactly that, but I've always been critical of him, I'm not just making a sudden U-turn now that he's not Chelsea's manager anymore. And this blind wall of fans includes you. I can't comprehend how you can overlook all those things.

. If you don't like him it is cool by me but don't call yourself Chelsea fan and then discredit manager who was the very reason that made you like Chelsea because he laid the foundation .

Well, apparently it's not cool by you, but I don't care anyway. If your definition of a Chelsea fan is a brainwashed, biased guy who's blindly supporting his manager, I don't even want to be one. Additionally, I've specifically said how I appreciate what he has done for the club in this thread and in another thread to you more than 15 months ago. Both times you've accused me of discrediting him, which is the opposite of what I actually did. Maybe you should read more carefully. Also how do you know what made me support Chelsea? It has nothing to do with Mourinho, my motives were very infantile. If you're interested, you can look it up in one of the "what made you support your club?" threads.

Before you mention Abramovich take into consideration how City , PSG and United have proven just spending money cluelessly doesn't always bring success you want . On top while he was doing this he won us titles . He would have won CL eventually .

Oh, so he's responsible for all good transfers, but - in your words - "the fucking snake Emenalo" for all bad transfers? Don't make me laugh.

He does same thing for United because that is his style and commitment to United is his professionalism . So if he wants to take jab at his former club then he will and he has every right to do so after being fired f&cking two times and told to go f$ck himself .

That's the thing - if any other manager took a shot at Chelsea, no one would care. But if you, as manager, had such a close relationship with another club for so many years in the past, it's disrespectful to insult the former club at every possible occasion. All sentiments aside - if you nearly lead a club with such a squad to relegation, you deserve to be sacked, no matter what you've achieved in the past. Sometimes letting go is the best solution for both parties.

Here is a fun fact and genius I like about Mourinho : papers are buzzing about him and Chelsea and his constant crying but no one talks about United players and Pogba is not on the spot light as much . He defends his club and his players no matter what and will defend his United fans because that is what pros do . And yes , why the bloody hell would he sign Chelsea jersey ?!!! Would I want Conte sign our rival or even Juventus jersey now ? No fkc off mate !

Have you been living under a rock? Everyone is tearing Pogba apart these days. Statements like "Pogba was by far the best player on the pitch against Chelsea" lead to the exact opposite of what Mourinho wanted, because Pogba got ridiculed even more after that statement as it was simply hilarious nonsense.

And I didn't even mention the jersey thing. But as a matter of fact, I couldn't care less if Conte signed a Juventus shirt as he has a rich history with them. That's what a decent human being would do.

• History

@Marcus: Thanks for the warm greetings, next time try to have a discussion without insulting your counterpart though.

I never once saw Mourinho during Chelsea days not sacrifice his reputation for the club. He is scum , he is whinny , he says this and that but he always did it

He didn't have to sacrifice his reputation, no one instructed him to behave like a cunt. There are plenty of managers who behave respectfully and are successful at the same time. While ruining his own image, he's also ruined his clubs reputation. Chelsea are hated for two things: Money and Mourinho. It doesn't matter to me that he always did it. Like @quikzyyy said, it's wrong that there weren't people that supported him blindly, because the majority of Chelsea fans did exactly that, but I've always been critical of him, I'm not just making a sudden U-turn now that he's not Chelsea's manager anymore. And this blind wall of fans includes you. I can't comprehend how you can overlook all those things.

. If you don't like him it is cool by me but don't call yourself Chelsea fan and then discredit manager who was the very reason that made you like Chelsea because he laid the foundation .

Well, apparently it's not cool by you, but I don't care anyway. If your definition of a Chelsea fan is a brainwashed, biased guy who's blindly supporting his manager, I don't even want to be one. Additionally, I've specifically said how I appreciate what he has done for the club in this thread and in another thread to you more than 15 months ago. Both times you've accused me of discrediting him, which is the opposite of what I actually did. Maybe you should read more carefully. Also how do you know what made me support Chelsea? It has nothing to do with Mourinho, my motives were very infant. If you're interested, you can look it up in one of the "what made you support your club?" threads.

Before you mention Abramovich take into consideration how City , PSG and United have proven just spending money cluelessly doesn't always bring success you want . On top while he was doing this he won us titles . He would have won CL eventually .

Oh, so he's responsible for all good transfers, but - in your words - "the fucking snake Emenalo" for all bad transfers? Don't make me laugh.

He does same thing for United because that is his style and commitment to United is his professionalism . So if he wants to take jab at his former club then he will and he has every right to do so after being fired f&cking two times and told to go f$ck himself .

That's the thing - if any other manager took a shot at Chelsea, no one would care. But if you, as manager, had such a close relationship with another club for so many years in the past, it's disrespectful to insult the former club at every possible occasion. All sentiments aside - if you nearly lead a club with such a squad to relegation, you deserve to be sacked, no matter what you've achieved in the past. Sometimes letting go is the best solution for both parties.

Here is a fun fact and genius I like about Mourinho : papers are buzzing about him and Chelsea and his constant crying but no one talks about United players and Pogba is not on the spot light as much . He defends his club and his players no matter what and will defend his United fans because that is what pros do . And yes , why the bloody hell would he sign Chelsea jersey ?!!! Would I want Conte sign our rival or even Juventus jersey now ? No fkc off mate !

Have you been living under a rock? Everyone is tearing Pogba apart these days. Statements like "Pogba was by far the best player on the pitch against Chelsea" lead to the exact opposite of what Mourinho wanted, because Pogba got ridiculed even more after that statement as this statement was hilarious nonsense.

And I didn't even mention the jersey thing. But as a matter of fact, I couldn't care less if Conte signed a Juventus shirt as he has a rich history with them. That's what a decent human being would do.

Well, apparently it's not cool by you, but I don't care anyway. If your definition of a Chelsea fan is a brainwashed, biased guy who's blindly supporting his manager, I don't even want to be one. Additionally, I've specifically said how I appreciate what he has done for the club in this thread and in another thread to you more than 15 months ago. Both times you've accused me of discrediting him, which is the opposite of what I actually did. Maybe you should read more carefully. Also how do you know what made me support Chelsea? It has nothing to do with Mourinho, my motives were very infant. If you're interested, you can look it up in one of the "what made you support your club?" threads.

Have you been living under a rock? Everyone is tearing Pogba apart these days. Statements like "Pogba was by far the best player on the pitch against Chelsea" lead to the exact opposite of what Mourinho wanted, because Pogba got ridiculed even more after that statement as it was simply hilarious nonsense.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I would give you 100 likes if i could @juanmata, i completely agree with u.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

He defends his club and his players no matter what

Yeah, right. Just the most recent example of 'defending his players'.

538 11432

@JuanMata10 Ouch... Maybe he wanted to send Shaw a message? Maybe he have a problem with the way the lad is doing is thing? Or maybe he is just finding some excuse as for why he isn't playing him? Also, is it me but the way Mourinho say it sound weird? He say its hard for him to be on the bench but then say he cannot even compare him with Young, Darmian and Blind wich would mean its normal for Shaw to start on the bench. Could he have mispoke?

• History

@JuanMata10 Ouch... Maybe he wanted to send Shaw a message? Maybe he have a problem with the way the lad is doing is thing? Or maybe he is just finding some excuse as for why he isn't playing him?

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Van Gaal once said that Shaw is too fat for starting lineup . Seems like Shaw has't done much to change that .

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Weird, every Manchester United fan I knew were praising him... I don't understand why manager and fan opinions alway differ so much... :(

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Emo: No, I don't think he misspoke. Even though he's not a native English speaker, he knows exactly what his words will cause, he's very clear in what he says. If he wanted to send a message to Luke Shaw, it would be better to do that internally. Publicly crucifying him won't help anyone. Shaw strikes me as a player who needs to be caressed and feel loved, I don't think Mourinho's words will induce a change for the better. They'll probably sell him in the summer transfer window - but even then publicly questioning his attitude and footballing IQ won't help the club to sell.

• History

@Emo: No, I don't think he misspoke. Even though he's not a native English speaker, he knows exactly what his words will cause, he's very clear in what he says. If he wanted to send a message, it would be better to that internally. Publicly crucifying Luke Shaw won't help anyone. Shaw strikes me as a player who needs to be caressed and feel loved, I don't think Mourinho's words will induce a change for the better. They'll probably sell him in the summer transfer window - but even then publicly questioning his attitude and footballing IQ won't help the the club to sell.

@Emo: No, I don't think he misspoke. Even though he's not a native English speaker, he knows exactly what his words will cause, he's very clear in what he says. If he wanted to send a message to Luke Shaw, it would be better to that internally. Publicly crucifying him won't help anyone. Shaw strikes me as a player who needs to be caressed and feel loved, I don't think Mourinho's words will induce a change for the better. They'll probably sell him in the summer transfer window - but even then publicly questioning his attitude and footballing IQ won't help the the club to sell.

@Emo: No, I don't think he misspoke. Even though he's not a native English speaker, he knows exactly what his words will cause, he's very clear in what he says. If he wanted to send a message to Luke Shaw, it would be better to do that internally. Publicly crucifying him won't help anyone. Shaw strikes me as a player who needs to be caressed and feel loved, I don't think Mourinho's words will induce a change for the better. They'll probably sell him in the summer transfer window - but even then publicly questioning his attitude and footballing IQ won't help the the club to sell.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Regarding to Shaw's latest dilemma (this comment is strictly related to that)

@Emo: I dont think he misspoke, Mou knew exactly what he was saying.

I don't get this part from Mourinho either. Completely don't this time. I dont understand his motive, his message, none of it. I can only assume based on his past trouble (his interviews when things didnt go his way):

• His squad selection, game reflection, tactic recently have been super poor IMO. We have been also very unlucky and that doesn't help. Mou is evading everyone away from that.
  • His ego is faking stupid. When things go well, it is because he made it so. When things doesn't, he now has a habit of blaming it on someone. It happens from time to time again...
  • whatever he is doing now should be done internally. Strictly internally.

Shaw did way better than most of the stupid choice of squad from Mourinho and he publicly announce that Shaw played like that because Mourinho stand next to him or told him every bit. WHAT THE FAK?

538 11432

@JuanMata @Tuan Hum, I guess he didn't sudenly became the humble one after all, he is still the same old Mourinho it seem. Great manager when thing are well, but nowhere to be found when it goes poorly. Since he has been in United, can't help feeling he had been inconsistent with the way he have treated player, he clearly seem to support both Zlatan and Pogba but have been rather dismisive of Martial and now Shaw who are still some of the best prospect in their position. Weird. :(

• History

@JuanMata @Tuan Hum, I guess he didn't sudenly became the humble after all, he is still the same old Mourinho it seem. Great manager when thing are well, but nowhere to be found when it goes poorly. Since he has been in United, can't help feeling he had been inconsistent with the way he have treated player, he clearly seem to support both Zlatan and Pogba but have been rather dismisive of Martial and now Shaw who are still some of the best prospect in their position. Weird. :(

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Mourinho is actually one of the worst United managers in the last 30 years when it comes to win record at home Old Trafford. Sad.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Wich is weird since he have such a good record at home usualy. :(