Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Julian Draxler on the move
quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Julian Draxler heading for France with PSG.

enter image description here

Julian Draxler is to leave VfL Wolfsburg and sign for French club Paris Saint-Germain, pending a medical examination. The 23-year-old attacker has agreed to a four-year deal with the Ligue 1 titleholders and UEFA Champions League participants. Both clubs have agreed to keep the financial details of the deal confidential.

Julian Draxler joined VfL Wolfsburg from FC Schalke 04 in late August 2015. He played 34 Bundesliga matches, scoring five goals. He also made nine Champions League appearances (three goals) and two in the DFB Cup.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

PSG have reached a provisional contract agreement with Julian Draxler

PSG have reached a provisional contract agreement with Julian Draxler

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I looked into him a fair amount in the summer because he was getting linked to United. VERY solid player. Still has a lot of development to undergo though, I wouldn't count on him being a game in game out type of performer.

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Wolfsburg will announce the transfer of Julian Draxler to Paris St Germain. We understand that negotiations are expected to be concluded this morning and a source has told us an announcement is “99 per cent certain to happen today.”

The German international will join PSG in January for a fee of around £38m although the deal could rise to £41m on appearances.

• History

Wolfsburg will announce the transfer of Julian Draxler to Paris St Germain.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Draxler has been linked to pretty much every top club for the past 5 years. He'll be alright in PSG I think

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

A good move for everybody involve, he will hopefully perform well at PSG and help them save their season. Since he didn't perform well at Wolfburg anymore (lack of motivation), the money he will bring will do a lots of good to the club.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Oops just saw your post.
Done deal 36 mil euros = 30,6 Mil pounds, fair price for the player quality.

Edit : could a mod delete my post ?

• History

Oops just saw your post.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

100% agreed with tiki, ligue 1 also feel like a better place for him to pursue his growth than PL or Série A in my opinion.