Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Juventus
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Strengths:

DIRECT FREE KICK- Probably they have one of the best free kick takers. Examples are Pjanic and Alves and what not
DEFENDING SET PIECES- They are also great at defending set pieces!
Finishing
Wingplay
Through balls
Creating Chances
Attacking set pieces
Protecting the lead

Weaknesses:

I'll let you choose

Playstyle:

Through balls
Attack through the middle
Short passes
Possession
Rotate their team
Non Agressive

Top 5 players in Serie A

1. Pjanic
  2. Sandro
  3. Higuain
  4. Dybala
  5. Alves

Top 5 players in Champions League

1. Alves
  2. Rugani
  3. Dybala
  4. Marchisio
  5. Bonucci

Best Serie A lineup

Buffon
Barzagli
Bonucci
Chiellini
Alves
Khedira
Sturaro
Pjanic
Sandro
Mandzukic
Higuain

Best Champions League lineup:

Buffon
Barzagli
Bouncci
Evra
Alves
Khedira
Lemina
Pjanic
Sandro
Higuain
Dybala

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Propably one of the best defense in Europe in my opinion. Really like Pjanic as well, the guy is one of the best freekick taker in the world. What also make Juventus such a good side is the depth of their squad and the fact they are not quite as limited with the way they play. They also some of the best veteran in europe and even got some talented prospect like Rugani, Dybala and Lemina. Really one of the top side in Europe since a few year. If I ever had to find them a weakness, I'd say they pherhap lack a bit of motivation what with them dominating their league year in and year out. Allegri also doesn't strike as the most charismatic manager of all time, so this might play a part in it.

Will11 7 years ago Edited
Perth Glory, Australia 4 49

Nice, strongly agree with everything, I haven't watched them Champions League, but in Serie A, I 100 percent disagree with Struaro. Put Hernanes. I also agree with Emobot here, except the Allegri part. Juventus to win ucl by the way. Til then, seep peeps.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Nice, strongly agree with everything, I haven't watched them Champions League, but in Serie A, I 100 percent disagree with Struaro. Put Hernanes.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Will11 Well, I'm not an huge Juventus fan and doesn't watch many of their games, I've got no idea how Allegri act beside the field when he is watching his team. One thing for sure, that doesn't stop him from being a pretty decent manager. :)

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

The men's team I'm playing with this semester are all Italian Juve fans...guess I have to watch this team occasionally now for banter purposes.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Obligatory Inter Fan comment: "Strengths: Buying refs"

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@JuanMata Yeap, that sound like something an Inter fan would say. XD

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

There's a lot wrong in the info supplied lol but whatever. Weakness, like emo said, motivation...sometimes the team is lazy. Also, we protect the lead too much, when the better thing to do would be to keep playing and pressing high.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

How about now guys? Juve has the highest coefficient in UEFA rank and looking sharp.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Well, I guess they could try to score a bit more, considering the player they have upfront, its suprising not to see them score more than 2 goal in certain game where they are playing against team down to 10 men.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Gonna be a good game for all, contrasting styles. Barca doing all the pressing as usual. There is a beauty in good defending too. Of course I wanna see Barca win, but hats off to Juve. The only team in Serie A that are progressing after last 16. It's a shame though that they absorbed Higuiin and Pjanic and watering down competitiveness! I guess the urge to win at all cost was too strong. Gla Inter remain the only aquad to capture the triple in Serie A history. Was the only thing that put a smile after 6 long years!!. I don't know what I would have done if they won. It just sucks how there is such a lack of guts to try and knock them off the top. One goal down and teams fold in Italy. Anyway hope we get back into CL and have another team apart from Juve every year represent the league.

Also interesting I read Alves was really unhappy with the way he was treated at Barca and how the let him go. Been really vocal about it. I'm sure he'll be up to prove a point. Then again it will be difficult because his emotion might get in the way. Drogba when he played for Gala against Chelsea didn't even look like he wanted to win. Happy smiles before the game. Which I thought was wrong. Then again he left as a legend and in good terms. I believe Alves was best right back in Barca history so it's understandable why he felt so aggrieved.

This juve team has incredible depth. It won't be an easy game. Their defense is solid, midfield stacked, dangerous in all areas. I just want to see a good game tbh..