Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Juventus - Barca (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

So exciting.

A team arguably has the best defense, on form with the best goalie vs a team who just made one of the greatest comeback of all time (with controversy so relax guys), with a few best attackers on the Planet (but shaky defend).

I think:

• It's gonna be so intense
  • Barca should REALLY learn from their mistakes in the first round against PSG & last week shameful defeat. With Busquet (a super off-form player) suspended, it might be good for them. But Sergio Roberto, I dont know I just dont feel like he's playing right, terrible everytime I watch Barca. Masc will be in the mid, dont know if he still has it there... And certainly Messi will drop VERY DEEP to create chances.
  • Juventus system is made to kill such team like Barca, UNLESS Barca has a plan.
  • Both teams are tricky enough to make the referee's job becomes extremely hard
  • Cant' wait to see Messi and Neymar perform against a solid, on form Italian defense.

Juve 2 - 1 Barca

What do you guys think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So exciting.

A team arguably has the best defense, on form with the best goalie vs a team who just made one of the greatest comeback of all time (with controversy so relax guys), with a few best attackers on the Planet (but shaky defend).

I think:

• Barca should have learned from their mistakes in the first round against PSG & last week shameful defeat. With Busquet (a super off-form player) suspended, it might be good for them. But Sergio Roberto, I dont know I just dont feel like he's playing right, terrible everytime I watch Barca. Masc will be in the mid, dont know if he still has it there... And certainly Messi will drop VERY DEEP to create chances.
  • Juventus system is made to kill such team like Barca, UNLESS Barca has a plan.
  • Cant' wait to see Messi and Neymar perform against a solid, on form Italian defense.

Juve 2 - 1 Barca

What do you guys think?

So exciting.

I think:

• Barca should REALLY learn from their mistakes in the first round against PSG & last week shameful defeat. With Busquet (a super off-form player) suspended, it might be good for them. But Sergio Roberto, I dont know I just dont feel like he's playing right, terrible everytime I watch Barca. Masc will be in the mid, dont know if he still has it there... And certainly Messi will drop VERY DEEP to create chances.

Juve 2 - 1 Barca

What do you guys think?

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

barca's style of play is superior to juve's. what gives juve hope is that busquets isn't there to reinforce it. barca plays too fast, juve will have to be perfect if they don't want to concede (same can be seen when a fast team like napoli plays against us, we struggle if we don't control the tempo of the game and retain most of the possession, which requires juve to play at their highest level, resulting in us getting tired. which is exactly the reason bayern beat us in extra time last season, after the 180 minutes). we never win by large goal margins which factors in against us. also factoring in against us is that the second leg is at the camp nou. all in all, i expect a good fight till the end because of our defensive strength. but if we want to win higuain has to take every chance, dybala has to create (and find that goal prowess he's been missing this season), cuadrado has to be at full speed, and someone has to cover dani alves when he goes forward. i expect few goals, if any. and i expect barca to win both games by a small margin. if we want to win, all that i mentioned above needs to happen, which is unlikely to occur. But i hope we win anyways:)

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

I think its gonna be 1-1 based on the fact that both teams haven't really been on form/to their best recently...

Barca haven't really got an amazing defence, whereas Juve have, but then i think it'd be fair to say that Barca have a better attack, so it sort of evens out.

And when it comes to goalkeepers.. well, you can't really compare Buffon to Ter Stegen! :D

Sorry, slightly jumbled but i think you can get what i'm trying to say?! :)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

I just added a pool, can you vote?

Busquet is seriously so off-form and lazy these days, so I dont think it's that bad of a news (he was crucial for Barca mid no-doubt). Beside Napoli game, I think Juve's form has been on top, haven't lost in CL and hungry to revenge

@Dario: yes, Barca has great attack, but their mid is dreadful. They would have to drag Messi down to create chances.

BOth team would have to seize every opportunity they have. In games like these, being wasteful is as much as conceding goals

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

2-1 At the home game seem realistic. Gonna be nice to see Higuain and Messi play against one another. That remind me a commentary about Messi wanting Higuain at Barca and Higuain saying that if he would have wanted for the two of them to play together, its Messi who should have come to Napoli. Well, in the end, he isn't at Napoli anymore, is he. XD Still, should be a really great game even if I don't expect a lot of goal. See you in the livescore. ;)

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I think someone is going to get rekt.

I just haven't decided who.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Lol, and me who was expecting a small goal difference at the end of the day. XD

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Juve is rock solid at the back and decent going forward and barca is the best attacking team but the defence is really bad.

I think juve will win this game with 1-0 or 2-1.

At the camp nou it will be a different story.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Barca coming from a 2- 0 defeat to malaga, I think "Juve will win

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Juve winning with like 1-0 or 2-1, however I'm gonna watch Dortmund - Monaco, I expect tons of goals there and that's what I love in Champions League.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

It will be boring draw .

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

@Croatian: I think you are going to regret that :D

NO ONE bet on an intense draw??? Interesting!!!

• History

@Croatian: I think you are going to regret that :D

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Messi will be playing deep, so Juve must take advantage of the fact that Suarez and Neymar will be isolated up front.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I'll watch both the games today. But I also think Dortmund-Monaco will be a better game. I don't expect this game to be so intense but still it is going to be a great game. Juve has a better chance to win the game but anything could happen.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I put 1:3, easy for Barcelona.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Explosion near the Dortmund team bus. Bartra is said to be hurt but still there are more to come.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I am not quite sure what this is saying but I suppose the game has been delayed?

• History

I am not quite sure what did is saying but I suppose the game has been delayed?

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

There was a bomb near the buss Barta is hurt and taking to the hospital

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

It was just a firecracker, no bomb.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Not according to the news idk could be BS