Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Juventus - Barca (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

So exciting.

A team arguably has the best defense, on form with the best goalie vs a team who just made one of the greatest comeback of all time (with controversy so relax guys), with a few best attackers on the Planet (but shaky defend).

I think:

• It's gonna be so intense
  • Barca should REALLY learn from their mistakes in the first round against PSG & last week shameful defeat. With Busquet (a super off-form player) suspended, it might be good for them. But Sergio Roberto, I dont know I just dont feel like he's playing right, terrible everytime I watch Barca. Masc will be in the mid, dont know if he still has it there... And certainly Messi will drop VERY DEEP to create chances.
  • Juventus system is made to kill such team like Barca, UNLESS Barca has a plan.
  • Both teams are tricky enough to make the referee's job becomes extremely hard
  • Cant' wait to see Messi and Neymar perform against a solid, on form Italian defense.

Juve 2 - 1 Barca

What do you guys think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So exciting.

A team arguably has the best defense, on form with the best goalie vs a team who just made one of the greatest comeback of all time (with controversy so relax guys), with a few best attackers on the Planet (but shaky defend).

I think:

• Barca should have learned from their mistakes in the first round against PSG & last week shameful defeat. With Busquet (a super off-form player) suspended, it might be good for them. But Sergio Roberto, I dont know I just dont feel like he's playing right, terrible everytime I watch Barca. Masc will be in the mid, dont know if he still has it there... And certainly Messi will drop VERY DEEP to create chances.
  • Juventus system is made to kill such team like Barca, UNLESS Barca has a plan.
  • Cant' wait to see Messi and Neymar perform against a solid, on form Italian defense.

Juve 2 - 1 Barca

What do you guys think?

So exciting.

I think:

• Barca should REALLY learn from their mistakes in the first round against PSG & last week shameful defeat. With Busquet (a super off-form player) suspended, it might be good for them. But Sergio Roberto, I dont know I just dont feel like he's playing right, terrible everytime I watch Barca. Masc will be in the mid, dont know if he still has it there... And certainly Messi will drop VERY DEEP to create chances.

Juve 2 - 1 Barca

What do you guys think?

Comments
Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

The game will be played tomorrow.

• History

The game will be played tomorrow at the same time with the others.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

2:0 half time, suprising.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^ Is it, though? Barcelona's defence has made it clear from the first moment of the game that it was going to be a hard one for them.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Why on earth is Mathieu playing? Terrible as a CB and useless attacking. And that buffon save is equivalent to a goal. Good job buffon. Dybala is clinical and people questioned his value. Over all fair result so far. But this can end 2-1 or 2-2 and still benefit Barcelona.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I expected a 1:1 halftime and 1:3 in the end...lol

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Gomes is in now instead of Mathiau from bad to worse lolz

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

In Second leg referees will make amazing comeback for Barcelona that will go down in history as the one of the greatest comebacks of all time

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Should have been 4-0. Khedira was clearly onside.

Barcelona just cannot finish a Champions League tie without getting a huge, controversial call in their favor. Every damn time.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Another humiliation, first 4:0 now 3:0. First half could have been very different but lets face it, Iniesta has passed his peak.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Well Barça had the attacking, just not the finishing. Juve had probably one of the best tactics I've seen this year, at times it would seem that they were parking the bus, but then the next second they would be in a dangerous counter-attack.

So yeah, my hopes are a little higher than the game before PSG, but we'll see what happens.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

What the hell happened... those low life scums...

I hope no one was hurt.

Juve had a great game tactically. Barca was NOT clinical enough. And as we predicted, all of their goals were thanks to horrible defend. Great finish from Dybala though.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I think it's over, i'd be surprised if barca scores 3 goals past the juve WALL.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

If they do a comeback i hope for the sake of every football fan that it will not happen like the psg game.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

like i said before. dybala needed to find his goal scoring form. he did. juventus need to be perfect while defending. they were (2 mistakes. the suarez one dangerious). but its not over. i ain't celebrating yet.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

It will not be like PSG. Because the Italian is even more tricky. Barca has even less chance

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Funny but even when Barcelona loses 4:0 or 3:0 it's not even a problem because with a shady ref they can score 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

I really thought that Barcelona would prove everyone that thinks they get alot of benefits from refs wrong and win this game with clinical finishing, in the first half they could score but they didn't.
What else can a neutral fan think but that they don't look like a team that is worthy of being the best in Europe this season, even if they comeback it's still a painful road to watch them lose every away game and then if they are forced into the Champions league final they might lose hard which is not an ideal match for a neutral fan.

Makes me wonder why did they let go of Dani Alves, he is still a great player, it was strange watching Neymar fouling him.

• History

Funny but even when Barcelona loses 4:0 or 3:0 it's not even a problem because with a shady ref they can score 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

I really thought that Barcelona would prove everyone that thinks they get alot of benefits from refs and win this game with clinical finishing, in the first half they could score but they didn't.
What else can a neutral fan think but that they don't look like a team that is worthy of being the best in Europe this season, even if they comeback it's still a painful road to watch them lose every away game and then if they are forced into the Champions league final they might lose hard which is not an ideal match for a neutral fan.

Makes me wonder why did they let go of Dani Alves, he is still a great player, it was strange watching Neymar fouling him.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Barca was a sorry mess in this game, they were so focused begging the ref for a pen or a yellow card that they forget to play. Wasn't too impressed by them. :( Will be very tough to score 4 against Juve though, even at home and with support of the ref. Beside, I don't think they will have the support of the ref, last time that happened, the guy lost his job. Kinda sent a message to the next one. XD

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Yea it was not the scoreline 3:0 that even made this an embarrassing defeat. It was the way barca played, throwing a lot of aimless passes forward, so shaky in the defense. Couple times they looked like arsenal, just not fighting, aside from neymar and a couple chances they played terribly from what i saw, maybe 60% of the game. Dybala is so fucking good, he is really depended on by his teamate and so important to juves style of play. Gomes is almost the Fellaini of Barca at this point, if not worse.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

This game Messi tried to pass the ball around and create chances, he found Iniesta but the finishing was poor, and in second half he made two great passes but once again nothing.
Really looked like when Argentina plays sometimes and everyone is just waiting for Messi to create something out of nothing.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Told you guys Dybala is a better player than Hazard. Never in my life have I seen Hazard put in performances like this - with Belgium, Lille (yes, I watched a few Lille games back when he was there), or Chelsea.