Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Juventus - Barca (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

So exciting.

A team arguably has the best defense, on form with the best goalie vs a team who just made one of the greatest comeback of all time (with controversy so relax guys), with a few best attackers on the Planet (but shaky defend).

I think:

• It's gonna be so intense
  • Barca should REALLY learn from their mistakes in the first round against PSG & last week shameful defeat. With Busquet (a super off-form player) suspended, it might be good for them. But Sergio Roberto, I dont know I just dont feel like he's playing right, terrible everytime I watch Barca. Masc will be in the mid, dont know if he still has it there... And certainly Messi will drop VERY DEEP to create chances.
  • Juventus system is made to kill such team like Barca, UNLESS Barca has a plan.
  • Both teams are tricky enough to make the referee's job becomes extremely hard
  • Cant' wait to see Messi and Neymar perform against a solid, on form Italian defense.

Juve 2 - 1 Barca

What do you guys think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So exciting.

A team arguably has the best defense, on form with the best goalie vs a team who just made one of the greatest comeback of all time (with controversy so relax guys), with a few best attackers on the Planet (but shaky defend).

I think:

• Barca should have learned from their mistakes in the first round against PSG & last week shameful defeat. With Busquet (a super off-form player) suspended, it might be good for them. But Sergio Roberto, I dont know I just dont feel like he's playing right, terrible everytime I watch Barca. Masc will be in the mid, dont know if he still has it there... And certainly Messi will drop VERY DEEP to create chances.
  • Juventus system is made to kill such team like Barca, UNLESS Barca has a plan.
  • Cant' wait to see Messi and Neymar perform against a solid, on form Italian defense.

Juve 2 - 1 Barca

What do you guys think?

So exciting.

I think:

• Barca should REALLY learn from their mistakes in the first round against PSG & last week shameful defeat. With Busquet (a super off-form player) suspended, it might be good for them. But Sergio Roberto, I dont know I just dont feel like he's playing right, terrible everytime I watch Barca. Masc will be in the mid, dont know if he still has it there... And certainly Messi will drop VERY DEEP to create chances.

Juve 2 - 1 Barca

What do you guys think?

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

that is a pure freakin provoking comment (purely trolling by talking
about ref and red cards). Wtf man. Enough is enough.. I deleted it and
take this as another warning

Just a second here, did you see all those games in Barcelona where the other teams got red cards and penalties?
Or are you just turning a blind eye?
Because if you look it the facts, even if the ref is biased towards the home teams, it's not the same level of bias as when it's a home game in Barcelona.

Tiki clearly argues that:

1-2:

Juve got that home refreing to keep a clean sheet
That ref refereeing PSG first leg did absolutely same performance

So he is talking about that in the first place, I only responded with a rational and common sense observation.

So what Tiki is saying is true, what I said is also suposed to be true because it's based on facts as well.
Why don't you then by using the same standards delete his first statements as well then?

Because if Juve and PSG got home biased refs and won big, it's a fact that they didn't need any red card nor any penalty in their favor, while Barcelona did have both of those things happening directly in their favor, while playing at home against some teams and Tiki is himself talking about it as well as he does think that Juve won't finish the game with 11 players when the ref is biased towards the home team in Barcelona. So I pointing out that even if that is true, Juventus and PSG didn't need any away player to get sent off in order to get a big win, is not in any shape nor form, incorrect.

I think you are starting to look like an officer with a clouded judgement now, not only that but you are showing clear signs of using double standards.

• History

Just a second here, did you see all those games in Barcelona where the other teams got red cards and penalties?
Because if you look it the facts, even if the ref is biased towards the home teams, it's not the same level of bias as when it's a home game in Barcelona.

1-2:

So he is talking about that in the first place, I only responded with a rational and common sense observation.

So what Tiki is saying is true, what I said is also suposed to be true because it's based on facts as well.
Why don't you then by using the same standards delete his first statements as well then?

Because if Juve and PSG got home biased refs and won big, it's a fact that they didn't need any red card nor any penalty in their favor, while Barcelona did have both of those things happening directly in their favor, while playing at home against some teams.

I think you are starting to look like an officer with a clouded judgement now, not only that but you are showing clear signs of using double standards.

1-2:

Because if Juve and PSG got home biased refs and won big, it's a fact that they didn't need any red card nor any penalty in their favor, while Barcelona did have both of those things happening directly in their favor, while playing at home against some teams and Tiki is himself talking about it as well as he does think that Juve won't finish the game with 11 players when the ref is biased towards the home team in Barcelona. So I pointing out that even if that is true, Juvetus and PSG didn't need any away player to get sent off in order to get a big win, is not in any shape nor form, incorrect.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Indeed there is, biggest pitch of Europe in term of dimensions, gives fast and technical players more space, wet field and very short, perfect for ball fluidity, the grass is watered 30 min before the start to make sure passes goes fast and accurate.
96.000 capacity, biggest in Europe. And on top you face one of the best home teams of the decade...
Thats fierce, Really fierce, for an away player or for a ref or for anyone but then again other teams have some of this atmospheres, Iduna park of BVB is scary, Allianz Arena, Bernabeu...
If you have the squad and the atmosphere, away team are in trouble mentally for sure...

@tuan tactical fouls are part of the game, specially against Barca. But you can't do them with no limits without getting booked, rules are clear, if a player commits many " small" fouls on a simple or different players he is booked for the number of the fouls not for the gravity.
It was part of Juve tactic to stop any build up while they weren't in place, its their absolute right. But then again I'm pointing the ref not the Italians...

I do the same, when I see a ref unwilling to book or trying to get his booking list short, that conditions my play and I commit as many fouls as I think it's needed. If I get booked soon, i change my play and commit less to not see red. Any defender or midfielder does the same. This is why Colina booked first harsh tackles to send a clear message to players...

That being said, Neymar or Messi inexistant handballs Whistled makes me wonder how this fucking ref is whistling things that never happened, Pique inexistant foul on Buffon or Mathieu on Cuadrado. At the opposite the clear Pk got denied. Maybe the polemic arround Barca PSG in Second leg made him decide to act so to save his reputation or something...

But I never blamed Juve players for anything, ref mistakes are not home team responsibility... and their win or the scoresheet is more than deserved.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Golazo stop involving me in your antics, instead playing the victim role act like a man since your age apparently is a mature age.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Golazo stop involving me in your antics, instead playing the victim role act like a man since your age apparently is a mature age.

Oh but I am 100 % correct in what I'm saying, you see your comments don't get deleted while mine do, even though your comments are reflecting the same reality as mine. So you see I am the victim here of an officer that clearly has a personal grudge against me.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

I don't care if you think you re correct or not, i just ask you to ignore me.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

So this is how it is, whoever questions any of your thoughts and logics should get punished?
And you will always have the right to state anything you want and the only best thing for anyone else to do is to not react to your comments?

Then I understand how this works.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

I did not say anything offensive and to be sincere I stopped reading what you post and it's my right I guess some do the same with my posts and it's their right, since i didnt read what you wrote because I guess it's uefalona typical comment of yours " i guess " i cant tell you my opinion on it. That being said anyone can agree or disagree and mods already warned me when they thought i was crossing limits but then it's their job not mine I don't feel being favorited here, at times none is replying and that's how a forum works. Get credit when people agree, get laughed at when you say nonesense and get punished when you cross moderation limits...

I guess since I'm a Barca fan UEFA gave mods directives to let me say idiots things with freedom right ?

@Gozalo: it's not about right or wrong. Dont play another victim card. We are grown ups here, you know exactly what you are saying.

tiki_taka mentioned the fact that people blasted Barca if there were controversy in their favors, ok, fair enough, some agrees some disagrees. BUt didn't AIM at no one. He gave his reasons for yesterday game. YOU, however, threw a freakin typical troll comment: "they needed their penalties, red card etc...". AGAIN AND FUCKING AGAIN, that's so boring, people GETS IT!.

When people discussing, give your reasons and argument.

I am tired of warning you, other mods too. So please behave!

• History

@Gozalo: it's not about right or wrong. Dont play another victim card. We are grown ups here, you know exactly what you are saying.

@Tiki briefly mention the fact that people blasted Barca if there were controversy in their favors, ok, fair enough. BUt didn't AIM at no one. He gave his reasons for yesterday game. YOU, however, threw a freakin typical troll comment: "they needed their penalties, red card etc...)". AGAIN AND FUCKING AGAIN, that's so boring.

tiki_taka mentioned the fact that people blasted Barca if there were controversy in their favors, ok, fair enough, some agrees some disagrees. BUt didn't AIM at no one. He gave his reasons for yesterday game. YOU, however, threw a freakin typical troll comment: "they needed their penalties, red card etc...". AGAIN AND FUCKING AGAIN, that's so boring.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You are calling me a troll for pointing out a fact that anyone can observe, you are biased towards anything that Tiki says. From now on I will ignore both you and him and both of your opinions are invalid to me since all you know is being biased and calling me a troll, well if I'm a troll you're my master by the way you're acting. A real grown up doesn't act like you, you got it all wrong.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Ok my lord, please ignore me that's all I'm asking...

@Golazo: Im already ignoring your troll comments and avoid any direct discussion with you, however I have to keep the forum clean. When you talk football, I am more than happy to share my opinions

Now look: I simply disagree with @tiki about Juve should have seen red by telling him: no Juve was not dirty, just rough, and Barca needs to toughen up.

You threw your cards again and again and again, it's not even right or wrong anymore. It's repetitive, provoking, and boring.

Remember: other mods discuss about it too. The only reason Im telling to you now to warn you!

• History

Im already ignoring your trolls comments and avoid any direct discussion with you, however I have to keep the forum clean.

Now look: I simply disagree with @tiki about Juve should have seen red by telling him: no Juve was not dirty, just rough, and Barca needs to toughen up.

You threw your cards again and again and again, it's not even right or wrong anymore. It's repetitive, provoking, and boring.

Remember: other mods discuss about it too. The only reason Im telling to you now to warn you!

@Golazo: Im already ignoring your troll comments and avoid any direct discussion with you, however I have to keep the forum clean.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I presented my case, everyone can read it.
Thus I have proof that I'm not a troll. You as an adult and a forum officer should stop calling people as trolls, I'm not 12 years old and I know you're not either.

I don't even want to repeat my whole point but it's obvious that with some people you just can't have a discussion, you will always take the side of Tiki and label the other guy as a troll regardless of what he has to say on the matter.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

* no need for personal attack

@Tuan Juve didnt play dirty at all, they acted smart and it's different, ref is the one that decides if the game will be rough or not. For red cards, Mandzukic should have seen second yellow on Sergi Roberto, he kept down to avoid it and a WC ref should have waited till he get back and book him, anyway it didn't happen and do not care that much of it now....

I just pointed that in case 12 yo kids start complaining in second leg because in my opinion, calls against Barca go unnoticed if I do not point them, at the opposite any favorable call make fans discussing it wich is not fair.

And these are 50-50 calls, just the ones PSG complained about...
Thats all i pointed, now I'm moving to another subject.

• History

100% sure he is 12 yo.

100% sure he is 12 yo.

@Tuan Juve didnt play dirty at all, they acted smart and it's different, ref is the one that decides if the game will be rough or not. For red cards, Mandzukic should have seen second yellow on Sergi Roberto, he kept down to avoid it and a WC ref should have waited till he get back and book him, anyway it didn't happen and do not care that much of it now....

I just pointed that in case 12 yo kids start complaining in second leg because in my opinion, calls against Barca go unnoticed if I do not point them, at the opposite any favorable call make fans discussing it wich is not fair.

And these are 50-50 calls, just the ones PSG complained about...
Thats all i pointed, now I'm moving to another subject.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

in the midst of your guys' useless little battle here. i want to say that, we didn't play dirty at all. like at all. just normal amount of fouls from both teams.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

mandzukic is a tough player to play against. he's not dirty. but he knows how to annoy a player. it's frustrating to play against him because the man has such a high skill level and can run for miles.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

mandzukic is a tough player to play against. he's not dirty. but he knows how to annoy a player. it's frustrating to play against him because the man has such a high skill level and can run for miles.

Actually the only strange thing I noticed was Mandzukic getting a yellow card for nothing after getting cut down with both feet and after 10 minutes he rushed with a high foot to the ball and to me it looked like he did commit a foul but the ref let the game going on.
So the only strange thing I saw was Mandzukic somehow getting a yellow card and got lucky for not getting another one.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

ehh, was nothing the other guy got up and kept running

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

in the midst of your guys' useless little battle here. i want to say that, we didn't play dirty at all. like at all. just normal amount of fouls from both teams.

Depends on how you define dirty, really. If Barca want to have individual players do cute little tricks and try to do little combo passes, a good hack on the ball carrier ends all that. That's just a good way to beat Barca. I mean did you see Dani Alves? He played in it for forever, he knows exactly how to defend it.

I think that's just good defense, but I can see how people would perceive it as dirty.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

yea dani alves knows exactly how to defend neymar, which was vital for the win. one rough hack on neymar and he's kept quiet.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Dani Alves is still a great player, somehow he didn't feel comfortable at Barcelona and left.
He won with Sevilla Copa Del Rey, Uefa Cup, Super Cups... with Barcelona everything, with Brazil Copa America and he will win with Juventus, great career.