Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Juventus's New Logo
Madridista11 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Today, Juventus has showcased its new logo. What do you guys make of this bold decision?

To be honest, although I'm not a supporter of the club, I'm kind of shocked. Why they decided to do something like this is beyond me. I lean towards the historical aspect of the game. I couldn't care less about the technological advancement of the game as long as the history and heritage of all teams remain.

What do you think, folks? And to the Juve fans around the forum, how excited/disappointed are you with this decision?

Edit: Decided to add a poll here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Today, Juventus has showcased its new logo. What do you guys make of this bold decision?

enter image description here

To be honest, although I'm not a supporter of the club, I'm kind of shocked. Why they decided to do something like this is beyond me. I lean towards the historical aspect of the game. I couldn't care less about the technological advancement of the game as long as the history and heritage of all teams remain.

What do you think, folks? And to the Juve fans around the forum, how excited/disappointed are you with this decision?

Comments
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

are they really? like at least don't change it to that! it is so plain and ugly!

ChrisBaker7 7 years ago
Arsenal, England 6 63

For real?!?!?! They gonna change it to that!?!

Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

It's horrible!

Here's some stuff from the article:

Juventus unveil bold new club crest at ceremony in Milan

Club president Andrea Agnelli says logo took a year to create (LOL)

AlexJuve 7 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 89

I agree!

I don't know why we have to change our logo! The new logo is pure merda!!!!!

Lacoste 7 years ago
Liverpool, England 32 563

LOL WHAT?!

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Hey guys, I also made a concept for Juve's logo. Took me 3 months to make, so please show some appreciation!

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

The lack of crest is...different.

Looks like a rapper hat as opposed to a football club.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Juan you better patent this and sell it to some China club or 100 millions

The logo looks simple and great (from design perspective).
As a football fan I think it's just bad move, should have maybe informed the fans, let them vote or participate in the way club presents. But hey, it's just a business move and people will get used to it..

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I agree with @quikzyyy

The logo looks nice and simple. But from a football fan perspective, its downright audacious. They cant simply create a new badge out of nowhere, like at least change a few crooks but not the entire thing. A badge is meant to represent the club and its history, this crap looks more of a brand than a badge.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@rayrex7 Agreed, this look nothing like a badge, more like a clothes brand, ridiculous.

@Juanmata10 It look lovely, on par with Juventus new logo. XD +1

Carb_Jr 7 years ago
Juventus 1 140

Before they went live, I was praying that it'd be just a rumor. I'd joked with my friend, oh hey look, after last game Juve gathered everyone for a mass suicide.. but they did change it. I was shocked, couldn't believe my eyes & I cried myself to sleep (well not really.) Strange thing is, I woke up & I'm ok with it. I don't see any problems with that change. I didn't think for a moment that we needed to change the logo, but club's management know what is best for the club. Its a new beginning. The only thing I feel bad about, is Adidas. I mean, look at Pogba's new hair cut, then look at this logo..

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

well that happened lol. I mean, it is what it is. It's uh.....minimalist.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It has started..

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

here's a little look at the inspiration.

1940s...

Madridista11 7 years ago

@quikzyyy Brace yourself, my friend. enter image description here

Madridista11 7 years ago

"Good thing I'm retiring soon so I don't have to wear this crest"

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Gonzi Yea I get it, but I still don't feel it.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Hope nobody go on and make a trend out of it. I don't want to see many team with a badge like that. :(

Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

the chairman clearly doesn't have enough hate, he wants more