Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kaká leaving Real Madrid...?
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Ive heard on some rumors that kaka might leave at the end of the season... is he going back to AC Milan or is he going to a another club ... tell me guys what do you think about it??...

Comments
GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I'm pretty sure that if he leaves Madrid he is going to Chelsea

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

he should leave as soon as he can. he has just wasted so much of his career in real madrid

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@GunnerGo , I dont think Kaka is going to an English club...

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

P S G ...  that's will be his next club :(

GunnerGo 12 years ago

@CR7skillz , why don't mate? i mean i only have heard of Chelsea trying to buy him or maybe there are other teams??
@Mikool , i REALLY don't think he is going to PSG, i'm not trying to discredit PSG but i'm pretty sure that Kaka won't go to PSG nor to a french club

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@GunnerGo , Kaká doesnt like the English football style i think he will go to an italian club or he go's back to brazil and play in the brazilian league...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@ CR7skillz : Kaka will stay coz PSG is shit,EPL for him is shit and everybody love him at Madrid.Don't be negative and trust me !

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@GunnerGo , he will not return to Italy ( MILAN)  and i don't know which English team want to pay or have 30 million  for Kaka .. so PSG .. have money  , Leonardo and  Ansheloty ...  whatever for me i hope he still in real that's better for him .. 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Mikool , Yes he is now good at real and they pay him good money but Mourinho doesnt give him alot of playtime... he is always on the bench... and Chelsea was very interested in him. but for now atm he is still in madrid....

GunnerGo 12 years ago

@CR7skillz the option of an italian club i do not thnk that can happen and the brazilian option i REALLY can't imagine Kaka going back to brazil I can not imagine Kaka returning to Brazil at an age so early and with such quality that has yet to show
@Mikool any of the Big Four of England and ManCity have more than 30million that can be spend on Kaka, but which team would do it? that's the question... PSG have the money yes, but PSG its not the greatestclub of all and Kaka deserves to be in a TOP TOP CLUB

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

I agree  with you ...  
Kaka deserves to be in a TOP TOP CLUB ....  I like  this man  ...  but time is change .....  !!!
...... so i think he should stay at Real Madrid . 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

NOBODY WILL LEAVE NOT  CR7 NOR KAKA. IS THAT MAKES SENSE ?