Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kaka retired from international football. :(
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Say goodbye to the Legend,

One of the finest midfield, a football prince and a gentlemen on the pitch.

All the best Kaka.

On a side note, I still hate his move to MLS, I still do not get it!!! Too early!

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

I never was his biggest fan because he play for Orlando (which I really don't like for some reason) but even I have to confess its quite sad to hear of this. One of the greatest player of his generation and I have to agree that his move to MLS must have been played a part in him being dropped from the national team. Brazil and Orlando City are losing a great player, but if it what make him happy, then its the right choice.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I never was his biggest fan because he play for Orlando (which I really don't like for some reason) but even I have to confess its quite sad to hear of this. One of the greatest player of his generation and I have to agree that his move to MLS must have been played a part in him being dropped from the national team. Brazil losing a great player today even though he propably wouldn't have played a lot more match for them in the future. :(

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He was so good in AC Milan he destroyed everyone but failed in all other clubs, I think he did ok with Brazil but given the names they had it's crazy that his generation didn't win another World Cup after 2002.

I still remember when he outran Messi and scored vs Argentina and how he demolished United away, also his pass to Crespo in that Champions League final vs Liverpool that AC Milan lost but some years later got revenge again by Kaka assisting to Inzaghi.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Uh, truly was brilliant at his peak, one of my favorite players and for many other people I believe. His spell at Madrid wasn't world class or anything but he had overall fantastic career. Hope he comes back to management once or something, really think he would have some nice ideas (same could be said for Xabi and Lahm).

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

He had a great start at Madrid. Injuries ruined him

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

He was great at the beginning of RM's campaign but indeed his injuries failed him.

Still with that much of talent, I can't swallow his decision to move to MLS, till this day

quikzyyy 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

I feel old as fuck now, will always remember what a talent he was.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I feel old as fuck now...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Tuan How about calming down about the MLS thing, we're not the best league in the world but we're not complete garbage either. :( Though on the case of Kaka, I agree, never should have signed with Orlando City. Will never be able to like those guys. :U

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

One of the greatest, I will always rate him extremely highly. Truely a gift to have watched.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

And now, its official, he taken his full retreat from football. We will never get to see him play again. Thats a tragedy. :(

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

One of my favorite players of all time. Was sooo good in his prime and I was happy to see him come to the MLS and teach the game to those players. Legend!

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

I know @Emo is not gonna like this:

But KAKA came to the MLS was a mistake :(

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Oh boo hoo. Where would he have played otherwise? He was still good, but no better than a bit-player in a mid-table side. It was far better for him to go to a city who would love him for what he had, rather than hate him for what he no longer was. I'm going to strongly disagree with you on that.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan Why wouldn't I like this? He played all his time for Orlando City, one of my least favorite team in MLS. It wouldn't be a mistake if he would have joined the Impact. :P But tbf, I agree with Sun that he propably wouldn't have given much in another big european club, he didn't really manage to dominate MLS despite being okay imo.