Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kenny Dalglish- In or Out?
MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

Legendary Icon for us. But what does the Footyroom community think?

He's won one trophy at least but now a poor run of league form and some people want him out already. Polls from Goal.com suggest 72% want Kenny out. For me I think a club cannot progress through such knee jerk decisions. I for one stick with Dalglish. 

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Remember when Arsenal were in the dumps in the beginning of the season? People wanted Wenger hung! Real fans stuck by him. I totally agree with your statement "a club cannot progress through such knee jerk decisions".
Yes Dalglish's transfers weren't that great but at least he's better than Roy Hodgson. #justsaying

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

out

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

his nationalism ruined his team. he should throw away english trash and buy more spanish and south american players. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I agree with Stanker,and some blacks too,his teams looks like a rascist one.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Teams can't get rid of managers mid season and expect to automatically become champions of everything. It takes at least one season for the players to get used the manager and the manager used to his players. People need to learn that nothing is achieved by kicking one out and replacing him just cuz of a bad few games. Every team gets bad moments and there is nothing to do besides support the entire squad. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Out, the only reason he is still in a job is because he is a Liverpool legend...If you look at his premier league record its worse than Roy Hodgson and they had absolutely no trouble sacking him, fair enough he won the League cup but for a team like Liverpool no CL football isn't good enough.

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

If Liverpool want Dalglish to go then they have to find a another great manager who takes them in the CL because Liverpool hasnt played CL for along time.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Just to remind  you all, Liverpool has won the Carling Cup, and now they're in the semi-finals to win the FA cup. Kenny Daglish only has  this CHANCE to prove his worth in the club; he has to win no matter what. 

But why sack him after a few mediocre performances?

Just look at Arsenal for example, Arsene Wenger also went on the same path as Daglish. Look at him now, Arsenal are now in the top 3 despite their sluggish start and disqualifications from every tournament they were in this season (except EPL).

So to be direct, let's just wait and see how Daglish goes in the FA Cup. If he fails, then have a think about sacking him. 

@Heisinburg : I know teams,most of the time in Germany,like Hoffenheim or Freiburg,sack their coaches after somewhere 5 or 6 matches without victory.Still I understand them,because the trainer won't balance them.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Remember that last year he made Liverpool from the bottom of the table to 6th place.

@kenkichiotaka
 : I know teams,most of the time in Germany,like Hoffenheim or Freiburg,sack their coaches after somewhere 5 or 6 matches without victory.Still I understand them,because the trainer won't  change something.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Will they have won it against Championship Squad

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

kenny will out like AVB

Juanii 12 years ago
Liverpool, Denmark 0 1

Keep him...
You gotta remember that the plan that LFC has made is a 5 year plan. They are building a team for the future.
Yes he has made some bad transfers, but lets see what the young from the acadamy can do, Sterling looks great, Conor Cody, Coates. When Lucas wasn't injured we had the best defense i PL!
I say dont sack for a medicore seasson, let's see were this plan brings us.
Remember it took Fergi 6 years to win a throphy. We got one this seasson and maybe one more comming.