Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

La Liga situation?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

The current situation of La Liga is rather... interesting in my opinion. Real have been outstanding this season, losing only 2 game despite not getting a huge number of reinforcement last year (then again, when you got that sort of squad, its hard to get an upgrade). Barca are still a bit inconsistent as seen by today lose to Malaga, despite them not offloading many player and still getting quite a few reinforcement this summer. My best guest it that their weakness would be that their defense and midfield is getting older and they have yet to find the correct player to replace their veteran... Atletico Madrid is good now but their first results of the season did hurt their whole results for the season while Sevilla as quite simply choked recently and are now unlikely to be able to end anywhere higher than fourth or third place. A shame.

Anyway, there is still a long way to go and Madrid has to play some tough game before the end, yet I'm currently thinking they have what they need to achieve sucess in their league, especially if Barca keep on failling to close the gap between the two. What are your thought on the matter? Is Real Madrid victory is in the bag? Or will Barca find a way back?

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Sevilla and Atletico's seasons have been flipped... Sevilla started off playing as contenders and then fell apart because of lack of rotation, and Atletico is now playing like contenders but it took them too long to find their form. Simeone's experiments with the 4-4-2 hurt them quite a bit earlier on.

I watched the Barca-Malaga game, and what I literally saw was Messi trying his best, but his team mates were more focused on frustrating Malaga than winning (Umtiti, Suarez, Neymar). Busquets and Iniesta were repeatedly shut down physically, which was a good approach. It was a little risky, but their manager clearly told them to watch out for follow-throughs because of the threat of a yellow and/or dives. And Malaga's counter-attack was very well-drilled... I was pleasantly surprised to see a very good game of football.

As for us.... disappointed once again in Navas' goalkeeping. What the hell was that sprint towards Griezmann? Nacho was chasing him down and forcing him into the corner. Let him shoot and save the shot! Don't f*cking sprint to him. Literally gave him the open space to shoot and score. This guy makes me cringe every time we play now... so many goals conceded because of him.

At times like these I wish Casillas had the longevity of Buffon. We never had a goalkeeping issue with the Saint,

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynast No matter how much I like Navas, even I have to agree is decision making this season hasn't been the best... Maybe he is trying too hard? Nevertheless, Madrid will have propably need to recruit a world class goal keeper if he keep this up. Expecting Courtois or De Gea to be Real main target in the summer. :s

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

It's still up for grabs we have very hard fixtures a head. If we beat Barca then our chances are even higher.
We need to focus and we need bale to step up, his injree still hunt him unfortunately for us. Also modric is in a very bad form really need him as well.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Salahadin Yeah, heard about Modric bad form, hope him and Bale get better, they need to step up if Real is to win the league. :S

Salahadin 7 years ago

Heh mate bit i heared neymar has gotten 3 match ban which limits Barca very much.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

La liga is over, 6 easy points given away Deportivo and Malaga, Both Andre Gomes was starting...
Very simple, take any game Barca were poor or didn't win, there are high chances Gomes was starting and Rakitic on the bench.
No Turan, No Rakitic And fucking Gomes in ? From the 15 games not won this season, Gomes started 14.

Luis Enrique face on the bench irritates me, we see the line up we all know what's going to happen except him, why not experiencing Gomes again and again till we loose everything Enrique ? Fcking retard...

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Gil Manzano, the guy who was refreing vs Betis, who were caught in Villareal game with Madrid bags, who red carded Suarez deniying him Copa final. As if it was not enough, on side PK Whistled Fk and probably making sure Neymar getting 3 games ban for applause...

That being said ref lines were bad for both sides and Malaga got denied a valid goal, but the Pk was at 0-1 early in second half and could have Changed the game dynamic, but we are used to it now with Manzano.

Tebas scheduling Celta-madrid game between 37th and final day, saying he couldn't find another date, thats also usual I count them as 3 pts, we had a chance to win the league despite the circumstances but Enrique ruined everything...

If Gomes starts vs Juventus i will close my TV. Congrats Madrid and Adios Enrique go hunt another team...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Tiki I understand the dissapointement mate, don't lose your moral though, there still some thing to look foward too even if la liga is over. ;)

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Yep but the problem is still there, our club is managed right now by a retard, there is no other word...
I thought after 4-0 of PSG we would got rid of Gomes, yet he is still ruin each game he is involved in, better not facing Bayern with that fucking coach.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

To be honest, I'm not really sure we can beat Bayern either because Bayern's results are all distorted. They only play half-ass teams in the Bundesliga, and Dortmund themselves are a lop-sided team in offense. Madrid outplayed Dortmund both games, but weren't able to finish their chances. So I'm not even sure if the Bayern 4-1 Dortmund game is accurate of Bayern's strength or not... it's really hard to tell.

It's like a blind pick. It can go either way, no one knows how good Bayern really is because they haven't played a TOP team yet this season.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynast Fair enough, in that regard, Real should have the advantage, they are more used to play against big team than Bayern. Will need to catch the game wednesday, will be intresting no doubt... one way or another.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Dynast Fair enough, in that regard, Real should have the advantage, they are more used to play against big team. Will need to catch the game wednesday, will be intresting no doubt... one way or another.

Salahadin 7 years ago

Not to ruin your day tiki but Gomes rakitic starting tomorrow.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Dynastian , Has atletico ever sold their best players to Real? is that unheard of , because Griezeman is easily one of the best players in the world right now and is Galactico material.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

if we win by more than 2 goals again im gonna go literally crazy very time it happens we lose the next game!!
happene after alaves, after psg, after sporting gijon, now after sevilla, and so many other times!
i just cant believe were not totally out of the title race now with the amount of losses and draws we've had!

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I must agree with @tiki here about Gomez. This rotation might bite Barca's ass.

Btw, some people highly rates Sergio Roberto and wonder why he's on the right wing... I have the same feeling about him as Gomez, kinda overrated and suck big time. May be it's just because he's used wrongly?

If Luis uses Gomez again next to an off form lazy Busquet... lollz Barca can kiss CL goodbye

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Busquets is suspended, tomorrow's objective is not to loose 4-0 or something, but chances to win only relies on individual brilliance wich is unlikely knowing how organized Juve are.
Juve win is not really hard to predict but both to score hopefully. My fun bet, free 5 euros given by unibet for this CL...enter image description here