Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Trollz List 2
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Guten Tag, FootyRoomers.

So I heard that FootyRoom has done a great favour for all of us; banning CR7skillz. This is certainly something to be celebrated, but right now is not the time since there are still more of these trolls that you all should be aware of and be cautious of. 

1. anonymous2/IInTrollingWeTrust - This man's previous account (anonymous1) was banned, but he's back with two other accounts. He's always trying to start heat discussion with his vexing comment "EPL sucks thumbs up if you agree".  I mean seriously, why the fck is he asking for thumb ups if he already knows that he's going to be thumbed down? How idiotic....

2. chuggz4 - In my opinion, he's the next CR7skillz. He carries an attitude that results everyone to distant themselves from him, except for those who care for him (trolls). I reckon he puts a bad name to all Real Madrid fans in this site, like CR7skillz did, and this is not fair for the rest. He hates every teams, and would just go on hating on everything just to take a piss out of everyone. He's someone you should all be aware of from now on. 

3. yourmama - This kid is becoming the CORE of all the trolling. There is no other reasons for him to be in this site other than trolling, since I've never read any of his comments relating to football AT ALL. Not only that this kid is a troll, he also encourages trolling in this site with his so called 'guinnes book of records' for all trolls to participate in. He is someone you should all be aware of as well.

That is all for now, cheers. 

Comments
kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Umm,so you're saying that CR7skills is already banned?

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

I think there is another guy that you should ban a guy called Nobody this is what he said (Go Watch Hitlan Football and eat a D.I.C.K)

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

knibis is another one, all he ever does is slag off the EPL and say that there are mostly English people on this site, NOT TRUE. There are lots of people from different countries that use Footyroom. Thanks.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Yes,the first thing to do is to ban yourmama.

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

They try to be a Good Commentators but i guest they just cant express themself in the right way

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Knibis, Nobody, chuggz4, yourmama & this new idiot divemadrid (who I suspect is skillz). & every non registered user on the match highlights section.

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

y u mad jimbo?

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

I read your "trolls list" thingies so often. maybe you're jobless loser or something? 

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

I am glad that CR7skillz got banned by FR. But there are still alot of trolls here. But i'm also suprised that Nobody didnt got banned. He has been trolling for a long time and FR didnt do nothing about him.

Yes but CR7skillz was the most important guy to vban.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

ban expertfootball he is an ass too. heisinburg are you sayin that your mum is a troll hahahaha tell her i will be there on tuesday

Yes to get lost amongst the mothers u have.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

whqt you mean to say is the mothers i have banged.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I'm with Azandre_66 ban Expertincockhead !

What did I do against you ? Nothing ...

pikachu 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 15

Best way to deal with Troll will be to ignore them... dun thumbs down... dun reply... silence treatment to all the trolls... cos ultimately thats why they troll in the first place... to get attention, if they dont get any... they will give up eventually 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I CANNOT AGREE WITH PIKACHU ENOUGH!!!!!! I know it's hard, but if noone ever replied to any stupid troll comments, they would get bored and stop. If we just ignore them completely (no more threads about them, referrrances to them, or responses to their idiocy) I guarantee the site would have less of them.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Although I agree with the posts from Footaholic and pikachu sometimes people get what they deserve. 

Take Azandre's post in the Spurs - Bolton Match highlights about Muamba "
Muamba can eat a ****!!"

& Divemadrid's post "Why can't **** like this happen to the entire Tottenham team? They are fags banging each other in the showers!! FA should do something to stop this heretics!!!"

A guy nearly died and still could and these morons are posting shit like this, it's completely unacceptable so sometimes these threads/posts need to be made

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

i am sorry for the muamba comment. i play football and i am sadenned by muamba incident which also scared me coz it can happen to anyone. truth is, i just wanted to get more dislikes and i didnt mean wat i said

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

really? cr7skillz got banned? about f**king time....