Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

League Predictions and Serie A Revival????
Cuore_Granata 7 years ago
Torino, Italy 3 745

Hey guys, first time doing one of these. What would you guys think if the site added predictions for the top 5 leagues for example? Just how they have Champions League and EPL.
Also, for those who follow Serie A, what do you think the state of the league after officially becoming the third best tonight (leaping the Bundesliga) according to UEFA and the coefficient? Juve, AC Milan and Inter are back or is it too soon? Will SSC Napoli ever win a Scudetto? Mid table clubs like Sassuolo, Atalanta, Torino, and Sampdoria for Europa league? Cheers guys.

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I love it. I have always prefer Serie A ove Bundesliga and League 1. :D for so many reasons (technical ability, very different kind of tactics, very rich styles across teams, le gals :D:D:D).

They gotta work their way out on the stadium part, it's a bit emptyiss compare to 15 years ago

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Serie A is slowly but surely coming back, tons of quality player over there now and not just in Juventus anymore. Team like Roma just need to do better in europe. Also yeah, there is still the need to attract people to the stadium and I believe they should also focus on getting better quality manager but other than that, I feel like we are getting there.

porkey 7 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

My favourite is Napoli ...... been following them for a few years now...... im very impressed by their quality of football and ability to score goals..... hope they can win it this year

On another note whats up with A.C. Milan they use to be such a force to be reckoned with..
they really to invest in some star quality players

Cuore_Granata 7 years ago
Torino, Italy 3 745

The empty stadiums have to do with the poor economy as well, but yes I agree with you guys.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Cuore Club should sell ticket at a lower price, whats the point of having epic derbies and rivality if no one can afford to see them live anymore. :(

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The stadiums will be full again once the league is better. Juve has been dominating so hard it doesn't give a motivation to a fan to go to the games.