Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Leeds United: Cellino grabs the guitar at Leeds United Player Of The Year
shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

to the english fellas, what do you think about him? there have been lot of speculations around his persona when he bought Leeds United. i know he did some fishy stuff in the past, but to be honest, i quite like his approach. i hope he can do good things for Leeds.

"...really tricky, they made trouble at a time when I couldn't walk away and I submitted myself to a trial, a humiliation...I don't want to be here if the Football League don’t want me but who are they anyway?...They are acting for what's right, the principles, the ideals. Me, I sort out the f*cking problems at Leeds. I prefer to play by the rules, not to cheat." -- Massimo Cellino

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

to the english fellas, what do you think about him? there have been lot of speculations around his persona when he bought Leeds United. i know he did some fishy stuff in the past, but to be honest, i quite like his approach. i hope he can do good things for Leeds.

"...really tricky, they made trouble at a time when I couldn't walk away and I submitted myself to a trial, a humiliation...I don't want to be here if the Football League don’t want me but who are they anyway?...They are acting for what's right, the principles, the ideals. Me, I sort out the f*cking problems at Leeds. I prefer to play by the rules, not to cheat." -- Massimo Cellino