Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Leo Messi turns 30!
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Happy birthday to the legend himself! Hard to believe he's 30 already.

enter image description here

Comments
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

oooh scary. won't be anymore players as good as ronaldo or messi again!

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

There is good article on Bleacher Report on Messi's unbeatable young team, I won't spoil anything for you but it is called 'The Machine of '87' and it is very good story/report.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I saw he is also getting married this summer, happy times for him.

Hope to see Argentina winning the World Cup next year, it's the only thing he needs to overcome Maradona and since they already played in the final last time, they will be even stronger in 2018 specially with the new coach!

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

He doesn't need to win the World Cup to overcome Maradona, he surpassed him years ago..

Simply the greatest of all time, still can't believe what I'm seeing whenever I watch Messi play.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He doesn't need to win the World Cup to overcome Maradona, he surpassed him years ago. Simply the greatest of all time, still can't believe what I'm seeing whenever I watch Messi play.

He doesn't need to win the World Cup to overcome Maradona, he surpassed him years ago..

. Simply the greatest of all time, still can't believe what I'm seeing whenever I watch Messi play.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Respect to this legend. Truly one of a kind!

Is Lionel Messi Even Human? - 15 Times He Did The Impossible - HD

Lionel Messi did magic in his career not only in official matches, but also in trainings. Sometimes you wouldn't think that Messi is even able to do such incredible things - but he makes the impossible possible! Thank you MagicalMessi for the video. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MD2vagWfHw&t=1s

Posted by Lionel Messi The Legend on Friday, February 17, 2017