Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lets talk about West Ham
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

So, they have now lost 3-0 against Southampton, what is going on with them? They seem to have become the shadow of the team they once were last season.

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

enter image description here

^This

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash Thats just sad... :( The worse is, its not like West Ham have a terrible team, but clearly, they need to deal with a few injury problem and lot of bad form. Also, why you go for Zaza instead of a confirmed striker from the PL? :(

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

The funniest part about Sun's image is that this applies to all PL teams this year besides City.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Joze Its part true sadly. ;(

Nibbles 8 years ago Edited
West Ham United, England 0 64

The funniest thing about Sun's statement is that he is just as deluded as every other Utd fan in thinking that their team is the best in the world and still tries to downgrade any other English club in order to prove it. A team with the most glory hunter fans in the entire world, yet your days of glory ended when Ferguson left pal. Just hilarious seeing the amount of money you have spent so far in order to regain that lost glory. Best have plenty of poppers to hand for when Pep fucks you this year, just so that it doesn't hurt too much!

As far as we're concerned, it is very disappointing, given our form last season. However, cracks in our defence started to show at the end of the season when we lost our last few games and these weren't rectified in the transfer window. We're missing Cresswell badly. There seems to be no real leadership at the moment within the team. We haven't really improved our squad a great deal compared to last year and a few panic buys were made by the board. And yes I agree, Zaza was totally the wrong move, it'S early days yet but I don't think he will cut it in the PL somehow. Should have gone for Benteke or Austin (who's right knee is apparently useless). Bet David Sullivan feels like a right twat! Take into account the first-season syndrome of the stadium move, no established atmosphere yet etc. etc. There seems to be a lot at fault but I am more optimistic than other fans and believe that we will come good and sort our problems out before the end of the season. Will take a bit of time but we'll make it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The funniest thing about Sun's statement is that he is just as deluded as every other Utd fan in thinking that their team is the best in the world and still tries to downgrade any other English club in order to prove it. A team with the most glory hunter fans in the entire world, yet your days of glory ended when Ferguson left pal. Just hilarious seeing the amount of money you have spent so far in order to regain that lost glory. Best have plenty of poppers to hand for when Pep fucks you this year, just so that it doesn't hurt too much!

As far as we're concerned, it is very disappointing, given our form last season. However, cracks in our defence started to show at the end of the season when we lost our last few games and these weren't rectified in the transfer window. We're missing Cresswell badly. There seems to be no real leadership at the moment within the team. We haven't really improved our squad a great deal compared to last year and a few panic buys were made by the board. Take into account the first-season syndrome of the stadium move, no established atmosphere yet etc. etc. There seems to be a lot of fault but I am more optimistic than other fans and believe that we will come good and sort our problems out before the end of the season. Will take a bit of time but we'll make it.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

A simple glance at literally any of my 1000+ posts about United would tell you otherwise, but let's instead generalize about things we don't comprehend because learning is difficult :)

Besides, I don't see how I said anything in that post about West Ham that you didn't say in your own. West Ham came into this season with the mindset of "we got a new stadium, we've got exciting players, we had a good season last year, and now we're going to prove that we're a big club." And they have done the exact opposite.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Nibbles Don't worry lad, Sun know United are far from the glorious form they had under Sir Alex. Don't let his comment get to you. I know its must be hard for West Ham fan with all the comment of people saying stuff like "West Ham thought they were a good team, look at them now", so you got my sympathy for that. :( Anyway, its great to have a West Ham fan on the forum, your might just be one of the first I seen. :D Really happy to meet you and hope we'll have some nice discussion in the future. :D You'll see than despite having a few people who like to get in argument with each other, we got really nice people as well in here and I hope you'll enjoy your time around. ;D

Nibbles 7 years ago

@Embot7 Thanks for the support mate, nice to meet you too :) As far as I have seen, I think I am the only Irons fan who posts anything on here. You're right, there are some decent people on here, who speak a lot of sense, have something interesting to say and are a bit more compassionate and empathetic towards others. Enjoy reading other people's opinions and learning a bit about things that aren't really discussed in the media. I know we are all passionate about our clubs but there is no real need for such a derogatory comment like that. Hope that we pick up 3 much-needed points against Middlesborough on Saturday but many of us are drained of our optimism at the moment, including me. Here's hoping anyway. Until we meet again then on another feed my friend ;D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Nibbles Same here, really hope you find your form back and win your few next game to help you get a good results this season. Good luck in any case buddy. :D

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

A team with the most glory hunter fans in the entire world, yet your days of glory ended when Ferguson left pal. Just hilarious seeing the amount of money you have spent so far in order to regain that lost glory. Best have plenty of poppers to hand for when Pep fucks you this year, just so that it doesn't hurt too much!

Your 180 please.

I know we are all passionate about our clubs but there is no real need for such a derogatory comment like that.

Consistency. I like it.

Nibbles 7 years ago

City will win the league = Pep fucks you this year. No actual hostile comment about your club present here, merely the situation.

You refer to us as "Luke warm piss in a plastic cup", I refer to your fans as mostly being glory hunters. Again no mention of players past and present, nor anything relating to the club's history on the pitch.

So yeah, I guess I am pretty consistent.

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

I to made no actual hostile comment about West Ham. The club thinking that they're something that they're not = Not champagne in a tall glass, but instead warm piss in a plastic cup. No "actual hostile comment" just presenting the situation - those are your own words.

I refer to West Ham as having aspirations that are not consistent with reality, which you actually appear to somewhat agree with.

I fail to understand where I took an action that you did not, and therefore will again question this comment:

I know we are all passionate about our clubs but there is no real need for such a derogatory comment like that.

What I'm really saying is that, if I'm in the wrong, you're in the wrong, and if you're in the right, I'm in the right. It's totally obvious and you have no logical way out of it, and for some incredibly petty reason that I can't even identify (maybe you just rubbed me the wrong way) I want to hear you admit that.

• History

I to made no actual hostile comment about West Ham. The club thinking that they're something that they're not = Not champagne in a tall glass, but instead warm piss in a plastic cup. No "actual hostile comment" just presenting the situation - those are your own words.

I refer to West Ham as having aspirations that are not consistent with reality, which you actually appear to somewhat agree with.

I fail to understand where I took an action that you did not, and therefore will again question this comment:

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Sunflash @Nibbles Lads, why not drop it, start again and say its cool, you both seem to agree with each other despite pherhap writing thing a bit rudely to each other. I mean, it ok, we all say some nasty stuff without thinking but for some people, that may seem like an insult. When that happen, you just explain that not how you meant it and make peace with the other person. We're all buddy on this forum. :D

• History

@Sunflash @Nibbles Lads, why not drop it, start again and say its cool, you both seem to agree with each other despite pherhap writing thing a bit rudely to each other. I mean, it ok, we all say some nasty stuff without thinking its too bad but for some people, that make seem like an insult. When that happen, you just explain that not how you mean it and make peace with the other person. We're all buddy on this forum. :D

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think you guys need to calm down. It was just a little misunderstanding.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dynast Exactly. :D

Nibbles 7 years ago

I don't get why fans from some of the other PL clubs are so quick to scorn West Ham. Yes we haven't won much in recent years, which frustrates us all but we remain hopeful and in all fairness have had more of a richness during our history than some of the other clubs. The only club that we don't particularly like and get along with is Tottenham for obvious reasons.

Your comment annoyed me because you can imagine how we are all feeling due to our current situation. I don't know why a Man Utd fan would react in such a way since what have we ever done to you. If it was City then fair enough but West Ham? I do believe that we have a chance of challenging for the title in the future, now that we have moved, by attracting a very rich investor. Hate to say it but that is the way the sport is going nowadays. As a result, I think it's a bit unfair to say that our aspirations are not consistent with reality.

Anyway interpret it as you like. But yeah your're both right, a Brit and a Canadian should definitely not be arguing like this so peace brother! Stay safe up north. I'm rooting for you in the ice hockey as I always do come the Winter Olympics! ;)

N.B. Grüße von Deutschland nach Deutschland Dynastian98 :)

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Oh, that's what the problem is.

As a person, I can separate myself from my club. I can see the problems within the Manchester United organization, and objectively analyze what's going on. Due to this, I often feel a separation from the fanbase, and empathize more with the general fans present here on the forum than I do with a single club.

Sometimes I forget that others don't approach their clubs that way. So me pointing out something (e.g. West Ham's season has been a dumpster fire so far compared to their aspirations) is a realistic observation to me, but potentially triggering to someone else (e.g. you).

Then I just get annoyed at how you have the gall to tell me that I'm out of line while saying something arguably more "derogatory." I was annoyed by your logic more than your insult. I'm over it, had a few midterms over the last couple days that had more on edge, so I was a little more of a jerk than normal.

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

What a charming thread.

Oh well. At least it's not as charming as songs about Auschwitz and hissing to imitate gas chambers.

That's always a hoot.

• History

What a charming thread.

Oh well. At least it's not as charming as songs about Auschwitz and hissing to imitate gas chambers.

That always a hoot.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Sun Weren't you the truly offended guy when I made a small joke of man u african expert meme? How come things turn and you do the same jokes to others?

No need to analyze yourself just ask a sorry and say you did not aim to offend him.

• History

Weren't you the truly offended guy when I made a small joke of man u african expert meme? How come things turn and you do the same jokes to others?

No need to analyze yourself just ask a sorry and say you did not aim to offend him.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I still don't know why you think I got so angry about that. I explained what happened in that thread if I recall, and you still don't understand.