Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liga MX highlights
Morrizen 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 4 791

Footyroom, i would like to know if it would ever be possible to introduce Liga MX highlights to this site. Liga MX is one of the most competitive leagues in the world, and it ranks just below Eredivise in net worth so it confuses me to see that you do not show the highlights. Would it be possible in the near feature?

Just a remainder, Liga MX has and has had some great players that are worth watching ! Players like, Ronaldinho, Jackson Martinez, Rafa Marquez, Gignac, Chicharito, Jimenez, Guardado, Vela, Dos Santos, etc ! We have great games and great players... Cmon Footy make it happen !!!

Thanks...

How many of you think it would be great if we added Liga MX highlights !?!?!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Footyroom, i would like to know if it would ever be possible to introduce Liga MX highlights to this site. Liga MX is one of the most competitive leagues in the world, and it ranks just below Eredivise in net worth so it confuses me to see that you do not show the highlights. Would it be possible in the near feature?

Thanks...

Just a remainder, Liga MX has and has had some great players that are worth watching ! Players like, Ronaldinho, Jackson Martinez, Rafa Marquez, Chicharito, Jimenez, Guardado, Vela, Dos Santos, etc ! We have great games and great players... Cmon Footy make it happen !!!

Thanks...

How many of you think it would be great if we added Liga MX highlights !?!?!

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

It's not easy to throw in highlights from the get go. I think FootyRoom get their videos from a host, and it is that host that provides all the content. Besides, they've already provided world cup highlights, so I think that would make that their priority , on top of maintaining the current highlights.

Morrizen 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 4 791

up

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

They do have some good games over there for sure. Love the passion from the players and fans.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

If by any chance you missed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsgg8sIY_5Q

Actually I'm not sure if it's allowed to post this type of youtube video here because in the rules it says no highlights. If anyone knows tell me in case it's not allowed and I can remove it, I thought about this now after some days have passed after posting so if there is a problem I can remove it, honest mistake.

• History

Actually I'm not sure if it's allowed to post this type of youtube video here because in the rules it says no highlights. If anyone knows tell me in case it's not allowed and I can remove it, I thought about this now after some days have passed after posting so if there is a problem I can remove it, honest mistake.

Morrizen 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 4 791

UP !!!

Chelsea, Mexico 4 791

• History

How many of you think it would be great if we added LIGA MX HIGHLIGHTS ?!?!?!?!?

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I also would like to see Liga MX highlights in Footyroom but to be honest it does not seem very possible at the moment. Maybe after some time. FootyRoom's decision.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

bumppppp

Morrizen 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 4 791

Liga MX

BaleWhale 7 years ago
Chelsea 0 33

Make it happen !

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

To be fair, seeing how its going with FR, it seem we are getting less highlight rather than more of them. Just check out MLS highlihght, we used to have them all last season, this year, we have only those with the big name player from europe in them. :(

lupzdut 7 years ago
CD Guadalajara, Mexico 0 17

I know it's a long shot but I do hope this comes to FootyRoom.

BaleWhale 7 years ago
Chelsea 0 33

bumpppp

Pepeee 7 years ago
Arsenal, France 1 52

Good stuff.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

probably get more views from liga mx than eredivisie

Chelsea, Mexico 4 791

Thanks to everyone who has commented and voted so far ! Please continue to show the love and support and we will have liga mx highlights soon !!! Just a reminded today Mexico played against Portugal and it was a magical match... We deserve this !! :)

• History

Thanks to everyone who has commented and voted so far ! Please continue to show the love and support and we will have liga mx highlights soon !!! Just a reminded today mexico played against Portugal and it was a magical match... We deserve this !! :)

edge2412 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 0 16

The brazilian league should be on here too. :P The brazilian league is one of the best leagues in the world. So many talents.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@edge Not false. Its one of the best league for building up young talents. Nearly every year, there is a talented young player emerging from it and all top European team fight to get his signature.

Morrizen 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 4 791

Brazil league should be here too no doubt !

Morrizon 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 0 91

up