MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

Start of the season
actual, serious discussion about how Arsenal may be relegated
Spurs surely ending St Totteringhams Day curse
all Arsenal players were shit/injured, League One players and washed up flops
fans howling for Wenger to be sacked
massive defeats almost every week, 8 - 2 in particular

Now look at how well Arsenal have come back, looking a convincing outfit once more. OK, not at the title challenge stage yet, the comeback didn't happen early enough in the season, but it bodes pretty well for Arsenal again now, yes? A club that looks dangerous and stable once more, but sure, not quite ready for trophies, but damn good. Now you are always coming from behind to win games, showing quality and character that simply did not look like it was there before.

In less than 6 months, a pretty much total turnaround.

Now, just remember this the next time (probably tomorrow or this weekend, lets be honest) you say "Kenny Dalglish is a failure", "Liverpool are fucked", "will never play in Europe again" etc.

Will you promise me you will do that? And stop the hysteria over Liverpool's league form.

Patience is essential for progress, and kneejerk reactions are retarded and suitable only for circus clubs like Chelsea and City, not Liverpool, Arsenal and United

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I always had respect for every club including Liverpool! I was in the dumps when Newcastle came back from 4 goals! Or when Wigan came back to win against us! Don't worry Liverpool will come back!

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

idk what the problem is didn't you win the carling cup?

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

It will take 2-3 years until Liverpool is going to play in CL finals that's for sure ...
Maybe they will get a CL spot next year but not this anymore, and if so they won't make into the finals. BUT there have still got a EL spot and maybe they can win that one.