Liverpool vs. Arsenal rant
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

WHAT ARE U DOING WENGER

enter image description here

Comments
ashwin1729 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Welbeck isn't a bad player. He'll be a work horse the first half, and Lacazette will benefit the second half...

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

He wouldn't be a bad runner, but he has probably worse technique than me.

Best defender past 5 games, on the bench, another 30+ million CB on the bench, let's play Holding and totally out of form Bellerin. Can't wait for this match

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

JOKE CLUB
JOKE MANAGER

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Holding is a championship level defender at best. Wegner needs to sign a top CB for sure. Liverpool just used Mane and Sallahs explosive pace and god damn was it effective. Embarrassing to have a corner and have a player screw up a simple control and lead to a break away from about the edge of the box to a solo sprint and a goal.

raimondo90 7 years ago

The 0 shots on target didn't help whatsoever. Sanchez looks like he wants to leave as soon as possible.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Lol I chose to watch the Spurs-Burnley game because I thought L'pool-Arsenal wouldn't be entertaining. Guess I f*cked up pretty hard.

raimondo90 7 years ago

Dy I think the last 6 encounters between these teams have been high scoring and really great to watch

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

What are your thoughts on the Madrid-Valencia game today? You guys always manage to give us hell every time we face you.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

How i see Welbeck :

How Wenger sees him :

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

It's not like we have a 35 million CB on the bench.
It's not like we have a tots LB on the bench.
It's not like we 50m striker on the bench.

I seriously feel like this club is just joking. I wouldn't pay 5 freaking euros for a match like this. Would rather attend Spurs match in their own sector instead.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's not like we have a 35 million CB on the bench.
It's not like we have a tots LB on the bench.
It's not like we 50m striker on the bench.

I seriously feel like this club is just joking. I wouldn't pay 5 freaking euros for a match like this. Would rather attend Spurs match in their own sector instead.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Real will beat Valencia 2-1.

Liverpool are so deadly if you play open game against them, let's face it. Arsenal was so clumsy in the back.. ridiculous. LOL Made me frustrated and as chelsea fan i should be the one caring less than most of the EPL fans.. but somehow it pissed me off inside a bit. Top club that says they will challenge for title, shouldn't play so clumsy.

raimondo90 7 years ago

Yea we always put our big boy pants against Real and Barca lol. It's 1-1 right now but Real is too good atm
thankfully reals defense is weak since varane and ramos are out. I'm leaving to reap winning 3-1 or a 2-2 tie.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It's looking tight so far, but yeah, I see either a draw or a one-goal victory for Real.

raimondo90 7 years ago

Heh 2-2 ;). Asensio is on fire though.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

This is why I bloody hate playing Valencia.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Let's turn this into a Benzema rant instead :p The guy just can't score, and don't get me started with Bale

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I see Benzema being sold in the upcoming summer transfer window. Bale will probably follow suit soon because Asensio can easily fill his role.

ashwin1729 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

just watched the highlights...I don't understand how you could go with 3 at the back against Liverpool....especially Arsenal, who doesn't have a defence...would like to see how Conte adjusts with 3 at the back...

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I don't understand how you could go with 3 at the back against Liverpool

I was thinking the same thing too, but even if you change it back to a 4 man defence, I highly doubt it would've made much of a difference. Arsenal's midfield was shocking (Xhaka was a ghost), and their front three were as poor as the Emoji movie.

My only guess is that Welbeck was playing up front to tire out Liverpool's defence, so that Lacazette can land the finishing blow, and this is Liverpool's defence we're talking - mediocre at best. If your front three made Lovren look good, then you really have to start questioning Wenger's reappointment as manager.