Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool vs Roma Pre-Match Talk
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Don't got much to say about this game, Roma are in a good form, won their two last game, didn't lose against Lazio despite playing away. Still got the momentum of beating Barca 3-0 in europe. The question now, will that be enough? Liverpool on the other hand have had 2 draw in their last 5 game and 3 win (two that came from playing City in the CL). Both team were considered like the underdogs at some point but its sure one of them will get to the final. I think Liverpool should top Roma, scoring a few goal at home, however, I wouldn't be suprised that the Italian team managed to score one to keep thing interesting in the away leg. What about you? What do you expect?

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

First leg I sense Roma getting a draw, second Liverpool goes through. Very exciting matchup and two underdogs from previous round are in semis, meaning one of them will go to finals... unexpected but it's CL. Hoped our match will be first day, can't wait any more minute.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Liverpool will go through. An underdogs run will end in the semi final.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Think liverpool will get through.

you don't win the lottery twice

– Luis Fonsi

And Roma's performance against barcelona was not outstanding. too messy to beat liverpool.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@liomessi You might be right, after all, Liverpool have shown they can be a solid force defensively when they want to as well.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Roma pls

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Still sour that Liverpool went trought the first knockout round but not you? :P

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Nah, we got knocked out cause we deserved to. Liverpool did a meme knocking out City, but now I want them gone ASAP. Winning a UCL will make them unbearable. Making a final will be almost as bad.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

after roma pull of a suprising formation 3-5-2 against barca, I give up on predicting this tie. if I go the obvious of course it's liverpool, but ucl this season has been filled with peculiar scorelines.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash But lets say Liverpool play better than Roma, then they deserve to go through, right? You can't really wish for a team which propably deserve to be better to be knocked out? No? Okay, I'll stop with the banter. :P

nandaYNWA 6 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@sunflash

yeah not gonna lie if we win it i am going to be v v v v v unbearable to my mates

roma scoring an away goal has been key to them going through, so i think if we can get a 2-0/3-0 at home, we should be good!

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Liverpool must win! Liverpool must crush them in the first half like they did City.

@sunflash

You are a little man inside aren't you? For once wish something nice to your biggest rival.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus To be fair, if we believe nandaYNWA, Sunflash is right to be worried. XD

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Never watched the 2nd half, but i just hope liverpool didnt axopt a barcelona attitude..
And they better be careful to SCORE GOALS in the 2nd leg.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@liomessi One thing for sure, second game will be far more interesting, however, if Liverpool score, then its propably over. Still think Roma can possibly do it, they are such a good defensive side at home.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Second leg isn't over yet but its sure seem like Liverpool are through as of now. What a final its going to be. :O

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

yeah great final with both teams have defensive uncertainties. hopefully no team gifts each other a flawed back pass again.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Damn, it was actually very close at the end, 7-6 win for Liverpool on aggregate. Didn't see this coming at all. :O

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Liverpool with this kind of defend :( Im afraid Real would eat them alive...

:D

I do hope Klopp fix it and uses his attacking force to win

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan 7-5 to real Madrid is my prediction. :P

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

4 big mistakes in this game again :

• Mané deserved a pk after Manolas pushing him.
  • Elsha deserved a pk after being fouled in the box.
  • Dzeko wasnt offside and deserved a pk after Karius fouling him.
  • Elsha getting denied a goal after defender handball looked like a GK save.

at the end again Refs decided the tie, 3 min extra times when an injury and PK call took 2 min alone, Ref should have given at least 2 min aditional time after Roma 4th goal.

Refs just avoid to whistle in key moments... Except for " big teams "