Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

London derby :
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

2 different trajectories : Spurs implementing themselves as a big PL force past 2 years. Arsenal has chances to be out of top 4 for the first time since a while.
A must win for both in term of result and competition, but also it's a derby so pride battle is everywhere, in pubs, on the pitch, in the bench or in direction.

I predict a Spurs win both to score : 3-1

Comments
chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Arsenal is in good form and need to win this and fight until the end if they want to survive and qualify for ucl, so i hope they win.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Arsenal is in good form and need to win this and fight until the end if they want to survive and qualify for ucl, so i hope they win but that's me and my wishful thinking.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Spurs Will take this I think

tiki_taka 7 years ago

I also want them to make it, but Spurs at home are stronger this season.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If we play without Koscielny you can go all in on Spurs, there are pretty nice odds for them. We can surprise, I hope..

tiki_taka 7 years ago

I know quickzy sorry for that, Im already all in Spurs...
enter image description here

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

spurs have a habit of messing up towards the end. i think this could be the start this year

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Maybe it will be draw? Arsenal might play super defensive so Spurs won't have many scoring occasion pherhap?

• History

Maybe it will be draw? Arsenal might play super defensive so Spurs won't have many scoring occasion?

Phenohyte 7 years ago
3 122

Arsenal is a complete failure this year, surely no UCL football this time. Which is a pleasure for the English fans, given that they did absolutely no damage in the UCL for long years.

I'm rooting for Spurs today, hope that they can keep the title race close. Expecting a tight match and wouldn't put my money on either side to win. We also should see some attacking football, as a draw would be worthless to each team, looking at the table.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The league is lost for Spurs, and they're going to finish 2nd anyways. The game only matters for Arsenal because they're hovering outside the European spots.

Phenohyte 7 years ago
3 122

It really looks like Chelsea wins the league, but it's not certain yet. If they make 2 mistakes in 4 games, Spurs can pounce and win the title. It's unlikely, but we've seen things like this before.

Phenohyte 7 years ago
3 122

Controversial penalty decision, what do you all think of it?

Anyway, the ref has given it, and Spurs destroyed Arsenal in 5 minutes. Great stuff from a great team. I can't believe they still get away with Giroud in the team, he's just awful.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Phenohype

Giroud is not the problem. Everyone is the problem. Sanchez has been out of form, and he's been really bad today again.

Gibbs should never have played. Holding should have played instead, Anyways, this is just sad, they only want an FA cup, which we won't get. Thanks for the great weekend.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Controversial penalty or not, we don't deserve anything. Spurs once again, better in every single aspect of the game. Free money for anyone who bet on Spurs

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Quickzy sorry for you mate, but there is a good side for that.
Since I have a little sympathy for the club, not its direction. I believe reaching top 4 again and again was a horrible thing, it maintained the club in a no reaction situation...
I hope for you you avoid top 4 and an early elimination in CL because if you do not make it there, There will be a change of coach ultimately, greedy owner won't hide his failure process and will be obliged to invest, there will be a change of dynamic and new players.
The pride of your stars will be affected and they will react in next year league, more time to concentrate on becoming league contenders again, and specially avoid the Boxing Day/March struggle.
If they fail to make it to top 4, direction who is 100% responsible would look for some heads to be cut instead of them, will fire coach and some players. That would put players focused and under pressure to deliver soon next season...

Right coach and right transfermarket and things will finally get solved, if Arsenal somehow manage to make it to top 4 I don't see any change in actual situation.
So yes, maybe Im asking you to wish your club to not make it to classic 4th, but it's the only way to make your direction react.

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

I have to agree, nothing else. However, I'm not sure, even with finish outside top4 wouldn't probably make owner invest more..

• History

I just have to agree, nothing else.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Have to Agree with tiki Arsenal makes me angry settling for top4 is not the value of such a club. Sack wengar bring a roach and he will do better.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Salahadin A roach? Come on, Wenger is still a bit better than a roach. XD

PS: Sorry, I know you meant a coach. :P

Otherwise, considering Chelsea last few games and their victory against Everton, I believe they shouldn't have any trouble winning the league at the end of the day, even with Tottenham only 4 point behind. I don't get why Chelsea fan were worried to the point of wishing Arsenal to win. Beside, Spurs have a much bigger risk losing some point (will propably lose at least 2 against United, knowing Mourinho). Seriously, in my opinion, it should be a walk in the park for Chelsea. :P

• History

PS: Sorry I know you meant, a coach. :P

PS: Sorry, I know you meant a coach. :P

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@emo i'm worried of middlesbrough who are fighting relegating and park the bus and west bromich with their park the bus style and set piece play, i consider them more difficult than everton.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 Didn't think about that. Still, Chelsea should beat at least one of those two and then proceed to defeat both Watford and Sunderland. Also, Spurs will propably drop some point like I said before. At the very, it keep the league interesting, would be bad if EPL would become less interesting than La Liga and Ligue 1. :P