Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Looking for a legit soccer betting tips website. Anyone know any good ones ????
JonathanB1988 8 years ago
1 1

Hey everyone. I am looking for a some legit websites to purchase soccer tips. I know many of you will think why is that necessary but hear me out. If there is a tipster website who can guarantee money back in case of incorrect prediction I loose nothing. Thought might be hard to find one, so thats why I am relying on your help.

Cheers friends!

Comments
ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I personally think the knowledge base on this site is better than any betting site you will find out there...

christopherevanS 8 years ago
FC United of Manchester, Japan 0 2

@JonathanB1988. Its a tricky one since based on my experience majority of such websites do not guarantee money back. I have seen some which offer you another free tip in case the one you purchased was incorrect, which is kind of nuts in my opinion! Surprisingly, the other day I came across this website : secretinsidertips.com which not only guarantees money back but also gives compensation if their tip is incorrect (25% on top so its 125%). Personally I haven't tried it yet, but I am kind of curious to try it out as they also accept cryptocurrency (bitcoins) so its kind of cool. Will let you know soon if it was worth it mate!

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's all scam