Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lucas Vazquez apreciation thread
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

So recently, there has been a lot of talk about Real Madrid, about their player and all that. But one of them that play a key role get seriously overlooked for me, I'm talking about Lucas Vazquez. The 26 year old is certainly not as flashy or as impressive as other star player that Real has but he has slowly become an important starter for Zidane at Real. He started playing more and more important game and has been extremly decent in many different position which highlight his versatility. In particular, he was the one who won the penality which permited Real to beat Juventus at the last minute and played a key role in the first leg victory against Bayern Munich as well. But what do you guys think? Is Lucas Vazquez a really good player for Real Madrid? Is he underrated?

Comments
Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

He's a hardworking role player. Doesn't complain about not playing and is ready when called upon. All teams need players like these.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Extremely hard worker and a fan favorite. I love him.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

hard worker winger. lol, I think some people is still focused on defending ronaldo's performance vs bayern on the other thread. it's funny you make this thread at the right timing lol :P

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@thebaldgenius Yeah, I was seeing the controversy and I thought, man, its too bad people are so focused on big player and controversy that they can enjoy the performance of other player who did good. He has been really important for Real in those last game, he deserve a bit more credit imo.

And yeah, I really like him as well, I see similiraty between him and Sergi Roberto, not the same kind of player but both were formed at their club and do a very good job even if they aren't superstar or anything like that.

@Yvan21 Indeed, actually, I think the lack of player like him are the reason some team struggle and fail to achieve their goal sometime.

@Dynastian I didn't knew he was a favorite amid Madrid fan, thats good to hear. Deserve the love and the recognition for his hard work. :)

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Looks like Pedro of Barca at his peak, he is an intelligent player and has great ball control, he and Ascensio could claim a starting place everywhere...

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Fan of his style even though he dives sometimes, but his hardwork, dribbling, end product are all great, like Lingard except he is obviously better player. He will probably play RB in second leg and I don't doubt he will do good job.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He does remind of Raul just a bit. Wonder if Zidane will keep him and Asensio,Isco...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Propably, he isn't a player who interest a lot of club so unless its a very good offer, which I doubt, I don't see Zidane selling him.

@Croatian I still take a player who dive sometime and work hard the rest of the time than a player who dive and isn't a hard worker.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

He's an amazing player. He does play similarly to Pedro, but without the weak foot.The RB thing was smart, personally Carvajal wasn't as good as last season. I don't think he would play in every club though, he still needs more experience, like Asensio.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@amir Thing is, he isn't as young as Asensio, he is already 26 year old, actually a bit older than Isco. He look younger than his actual age if you want my opinion. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@amir Thing is, he isn't as young as Asensio, he is already 26 year old. He look younger than his actual age if you want my opinion. :)

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

True, but I don't think I've heard of him before I heard of Isco lol. Isco would probably fit in more teams.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir To be fair, he started being used more under Zidane, if it wasn't for him, Vazquez propably would have never gotten his chance to shine for the first team. So thank you Zidane.