Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Luis Suarez to be charged by the FA over racist allegations.
Pep_Barcelona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 8 19

Now, we've all heard about this one with Evra making these allegations Suarez racially abused him during the LIV 1-1 UTD game.

What are your opinions?

Honestly, I think this is BS. No one has stepped up to defend Evra, and no one has provided any video evidence. If we look at the Terry v. Ferdinand case, we'll find many players attacking Terry, and have supposedly found video evidence. If we look at the Busquets v Marcelo case, we find that there is some sort of video evidence. Busquets went off scot-free.

Now, if Suarez is found TRULY guilty, shame on him. However, if Evra is just lying, he should be the one charged by the FA, and not Suarez.

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

He's already charged! Look here:
Luis Suarez has been charged by the Football Association with racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.

The FA announced the charge following a month-long investigation into the claims against Liverpool's Uruguayan striker.

An FA statement said: "The FA has today charged Liverpool's Luis Suarez following an incident that occurred during the Liverpool versus Manchester United fixture at Anfield"

Prodigal 12 years ago

It is said that he was caught on camera "repeating the same word" to Evra, which I assumed was "N***er" or something not far away from it. I guess that's proof enough.

SeeingRedandBlack 12 years ago
AC Milan, Spain 2 38

The only way to really know the truth is if both go under the lie detector test. Simple as.

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

@SeeingRedandBlack I think the same thing all the time!