Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Luis Suarez vs. Patrice Evra
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Today Man United played Against Liverpool and they won 2-1 but in this video you will see that Suarez did something very nasty with the handshakes and he didnt wanted to give evra a handshake...

Comments
JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

that was childish from Suarez, but the the tackle was absolutely unnecessary, but it also wasnt nice that evra celebrated in front of him

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

i watched the video again and you can see that evra lowered his hand when suarez wanted to shake it :S

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Damn Rio did nothing and got tramped lol 

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

honestly, evra is a fucking bitch.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@MessiDona , Why? Evra didnt do nothing but Suarez didnt wanted to give him a handshake so its actually Suarez's fault....

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@ MessiDona I understand the discomfort that you upload to with Evra, I also think what he did was want to cause problems Suarez because of the hassle of not winning that game, maybe Suarez did said something but not with the intention of racially insulting and Evra took advantage of knowing the rules against racism, but if you look from another point of view, this case serves as an example for incidents of racism are eradicated from football once and for all, in the end what happened is over. Have a good day.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

i was never a big suarez fan, but its fucked up that suarez is now branded the terminology "racist" in all of football. Look at the reputation he has.... go read the article i posted in another discussion. I'm not arguing against his suspension from game but the life he will have now cuz of evra

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Footaholic, is that Vieira as your picture?

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Ikoiko: NO, NO, NO... that is the one and only IAN WRIGHT

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

AAAH GOOD MAN!