Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lyon - Beşiktaş (Also the thread to talk about Europa League Quarter Finals)
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

enter image description here

After the great Champions League nights, We now have the Europa League games.
I am very excited for the Lyon - Beşiktaş games. Can't wait the games.
I just wish there will be no referee mistakes because World Football have been suffering very much from it lately.
May the better side win.

It's announced that there will be more than 20000 Beşiktaş fans at the Stadium in Lyon. More than Lyon fans.

I wanted to share this today's article with you.
A movement for society and self-improvement: Beşiktaş’ Çarşı ultras
At the first sentence of the article, our famous chant is mentioned “We’ll see beautiful days kids, we’ll see sunny days.”
If you want to see:

The story behind this is that we had one of the hardest seasons in our history just 3-4 years ago. And everyone was united against those painful days. Players have accepted to cut some of their wages. Fans have produces loyalty t-shirts for the team. Everyone bought them. The money came from there went to Beşiktaş. Those days were the beginning of these sunny days. The interesting thing is, the president that screwed our team is now the Chairman of the Turkish Football Federation.
After all those painful days, we are witnessing some good football this season and probably the most comfortable season in our history. And we once were the invincible champions in 1991-92.

Lyon will be a tough game. But we are a tough team and I am sure our boys will do what's necessary without Quaresma and Aboubakar.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Good luck to you Emre and to your team! May it be a good game and may the best team win. Thing are looking good for Besiktas though, as Lyon has been in a bad run of form recently. In this situation, you should be able to get a least a draw or a win mate. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Good luck to you emre and your team! May it be a good game and may the best team win. Thing are looking good for Besiktas though, as Lyon has been in a bad run of form recently. In this situation, you should be able to get a least a draw or a win mate. ;)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Thanks mate. What do you think United will do? I think the game will be boring and a possible draw.

538 11432

@Emrecan 1-1 is very possible, Anderlect is the weaker side for sure but they got some good resource and will propaby try to get away with a clean sheet. I expect a very attacking United and a defensive Anderlect who might try to get a goal on the counter. I kinda agree with you otherwise. ;)

• History

@Emrecan 1-1 is very possible, Anderlect is the weaker side for sure but they got some good resource and will propaby try to get away with a clean sheet. I expect a very attacking Uniteda and a defensive Anderlect who might try to get a goal on the counter. I kinda agree with you otherwise. ;)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Unfortunately there are some big fights at the stadium. The game will probably not start at the exact time. It may be delayed.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

The things are settled for now. But it's going to be too risky. I hope nothing bad will happen.

538 11432

@Emre Wonder who started it? Turkish or french fan? What you think Emre? ;S

I also hope it don't start again. :(

• History

@Emre Wonder who started it? Turkish or french fan? What you think Emre? ;S

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I am not sure. But those battings man. Disgrace. What kind of a security was that? It was already known this game was going to be one of the most dangerous games in Europe.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Seems like it won't be played? Anyways really unfortunate stuff there. Two games cancelled in few days because of idiotism.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

It will start in 10 minutes.

This pissed me off! Just in front of that kid!

• History
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

A second fight has arised. Not that big tho. Some Lyon fans attacked and took the Turkish Flag from what is seen. But the game is starting.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Aside from the fan incidents, the game was good. We were insanely bad at that second half.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Absolutely loving Tolisso, he has been amazing in 2nd half of the season.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@emre WTH is that guy doing and what is he swinging,

Sigh .... some people kids eh

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i swear turkish clubs have the worst fans. i remember sosa saying he had to leave turkey because it was just stupid ridiculous how the fans acted and how dangerous it was. you can post as many pics of a lyon fan attacking, but the fights follow turkish clubs and besiktas around. they are the enforcer, there's a reason why fights happen to involve their team so much. before today i have never seen a major story involving lyon and fighting. it's clear to me who is to blame..........

• History

i swear turkish clubs have the worst fans. i remember sosa saying he had to leave turkey because it was just stupid ridiculous how the fans acted and how dangerous it was. you can post as many pics of a lyon fan attacking, but the fights follow turkish clubs and besiktas around. they are the enforcer, there's a reason why fights happen to involve there team so much.

i swear turkish clubs have the worst fans. i remember sosa saying he had to leave turkey because it was just stupid ridiculous how the fans acted and how dangerous it was. you can post as many pics of a lyon fan attacking, but the fights follow turkish clubs and besiktas around. they are the enforcer, there's a reason why fights happen to involve their team so much.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Gonzi yet in the picture (assuming the aggressor is a Lyonaise) he is clearly the one attacking some people who most likely were there just to watch the game

kinda sounds like your saying it their fault this mofo is swinging a club at them, what the hell is that anyway,,

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited

it is clear he is doing it. but why? the answer is simple, because there was a previous aggressor.

• History

it is clear he is doing. but why? the answer is simple, because there was a previous aggressor.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

it is clear he is doing it. but why? the answer is simple, because there was a previous aggressor.

We don't know who started it, or who provoked it. Nevertheless, going after a group that includes children that doesn't appear to be retaliating with an improvised weapon isn't a good look for anyone.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

nevertheless, besiktas fans get zero sympathy from me.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Home fans needed to charge the field in order to run away from the away fans. Wonder if UEFA will punish either teams for this.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

^ this. also yes there should be repurcussions