Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Madrid vs LAS palmas
Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

So just want to hear your opinion on today's game where the ref was pretty much a loser
How is that a red? How much did he fuck up today?
And the most importent question how much did Barca pay the ref to fuck us?
Yes this ref was a joke where is that guy who think Madrid payed to win the liga?
Pretty sure he was not only having Barca bags but he was wearing Barca shirt nr12

Joker

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Haha, I thought the ref was fine for the most part. Only thing I regret is Morata's final goal, which was visibly on-side. Incorrect ruling on Cristiano. But tough luck, sometimes these kinds of matches happen. We wouldn't have been in that position in the first place if our bloody defensive line wasn't so poor. Boateng's goal was entirely the defense's fault.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Comon. Please stop this bullcrap. Are you trying to pick at Barca or Tiki?

I will ignore that fact and focus on the game.

It was a RED, Bale kicked the player straight from behind. Then agressively pushed the player he kicked from behind.

2 very strange pens to both teams. But both could be called.

Las Palmas was very very good, very confident. Your team lost pont at home because you played badly. Even before the Red card. Ronaldo was crappy and only came to life at the end.

Your defense is shaky and all Real did up front was crossing... dreadful.

Dont play the victim card

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Hey, @Tuan... Can you surf through the Madrid-Las Palmas comments section? I'm not going to do it because I know I'm going to get triggered by the Barcelona trolls and end up being biased with my responses...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Im doing that now. Already delete a few

Salahadin 7 years ago

I was just trying to do a tiki here :X

Bale was NOT a red card the player pushed him he pushed back.
Mortars goal was NOT offside ronaldo assisting him was also in the clear
Ronaldo played ok bagging 2 goals but I wouldn't say he was crap I know you are a messi fan tuan but don't be so tough .

Even though we were poor but I love this team with the mentality we have we will fight until the end.

Hala Madrid

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

madrid coach, players defending themselves all week about how the refs arent in their favor. then they first hand you get, you blame barca for refs choices in game. fans like you are gross.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Did you watch the game? Bale kicked a player from behind.

Ronaldo failed at almost every dribble he tried, didnt participate much compare to his usual standard. When Messi play like crap I say that too.

Salahadin 7 years ago

3 disallowed goals are gross

Was a soft kick wasn't breaking an attack didn't hurt the player was just a foul
Red is freaking harsh and it's not because I'm bias seriously this was a yellow

We rested player and it backfired happy nonetheless we will wait for elclassico to grab the 3 points.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

you have no say because you are a madrid fan, you are biased. as an outsider looking in, what bale did was GROSSSS

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Soft kick? Bale deliberately kicked a player from behind. Other guy went on and played, the others would have rolled around for a straight red. It was dead silly from Bale.

I dont doubt Real is still favorite, Barca suck these days too. And this is just 1 game.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Chill its not like a kung fu kick, he fouled him hard and pushed him then he got provoked. A warning saying I will give you a 2nd yellow much easier after this push'' would settle everything. This is football fouls should not be like basketball on instant touch, players can have some physical contact but not the way Bale did of course.

Real should be ok with 1 wrong call they have their calls too in other games, as a top team they simply should now allow 3 goals past them too.

@tuan_jinn Is he secretely the founder of this forum or what? His thread was full of bs and propaganda UNLIKE this thread.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Chill its not like a kung fu kick, he fouled him hard and pushed him then he go provoked. A warning saying I will give you a 2nd yellow much easier after this push'' would settle everything. This is football fouls should not be like basketball on instant touch, players can have some physical contact but not the way Bale did of course.

Real should be ok with 1 wrong call they have their calls too in other games, as a top team they simply should now allow 3 goals past them too.

@tuan_jinn Is he secretely the founder of this forum or what? His thread was full of bs and propaganda UNLIKE this thread.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I didn't see the game, just the highlights.

Bale's kickout is a yellow because it falls under the tactical foul category. His reactionary push should have been a second yellow, although a straight red (which is what was given) is acceptable if it's considered violent conduct. That's subjective, and I'd argue the referee on that one, but he was within his rights to give it. Either way, Bale gets a red, so it doesn't really matter.

Isco's goal was onside. There are images all of the place demonstrating that it was so. This is not open for interpretation.

I did not see the disallowed goal, so I can't comment on it.

The handball call had a case, but it wasn't a good one. Yes, it hits his hand. Yes, his arm was raised. Yes, it directly impacted the play. No, it was not in an unnatural position. To me, that last one trumps the others. For different refs, that's not always true.

To everyone saying that Real has fixed the league and whatnot, I do not believe this to be the case. What I do believe (and this goes for every major team with a cult following) is that a ref knows if they make an incorrect decision against the Barcas/Reals/Uniteds of the world, then a hundred million people will have a go at them. If they make a mistake and poor Las Palmas gets shafted, who complains? You get the idea. One mistake is less hazardous than the other, and for the reason I find it natural for refs to favor those bigger clubs, and why I don't believe that Barca was any more as responsible for anything that happened that led them to be labelled uefalona.

Except for that one Chelsea game. Can't get past that one.

You guys get what I'm saying.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Maybe you are used to favoritism, Ramos handballs usually aren't called nor Madrid players loosing control...
On the top of that ref gave you another Pk 🎁
Maybe putting pressure on the league make things fairer, i got surprised to see offside goals denied to Madrid I guess you are not used to it eather.

The points robbed to Barca this season can't be compared to one game buthurts fans not used to fairness.

Bale sending is logical, 2 consecutive tackles plus getting the player down after à Whistle, even if he is a Madrid player...

And don't worry, Gil Manzano will be fait Sunday, i guess he cares for his career more than his childhood club, fans and media did their job to force things if the league excecutives didnt wanted to hear.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

Each Madrid game will be on the spotlight on refreing issues, that makes media sell papers and make other teams still want to compete despite the favoritism...social networks power is Huge.
Now the sooner you play the away against Vigo the better...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Each Madrid game will be on the spotlight on refreing issues, that makes media sell papers and make other teams still want to compete despite the favoritism...social networks power is Huge.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

thats true, there was 3/4 games barca were robbed of in like a span of 3 weeks.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Hey man things happen. I believe last week we got away with a few calls. Refs are humans just like us and from personal experience, I believe wholeheartedly that it is the hardest job on the pitch.

As for the red card, the ref gave Bale a yellow card initially for the kick. When the ref got closer, Bale proceeded to push the opposing team's player, which prompted the ref to show him a red card.

According to the laws of the game, If a player commits two infringements of a different nature at the same time the referee must NOT punish both offences. I believe that kicking and shoving are of the same nature, but then again, what else could he have done that wouldn't be considered of similar nature? Cussing the player out? Or spiting? Who knows man, it happened already.

Madridista11 7 years ago

I'm surprised by Barcelona fans complaining about ref decisions. I mean, it's not like your favorite team is clean from accusations. And to be honest @Gonzi, your team is linked to some of the most embarrassing scandals. I'm not going to believe any of those accusations as I am not aware of what happens in the Serie A, but I'd still be considerate with whose team I'd call out ;)

The fact that the president of La Liga is a Madridista makes things questionable. But keep in mind, since the beginning of the decade it was Barcelona who won 5 out of 7, not Madrid. I think you guys have it too good to complain.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Leagues were won fair and square, not the way you are trying to win this...

Madridista11 7 years ago

Again, the victim mentality you guys have is unbelievable. You think your team is the cleanest team in the world when in reality it is not. I'm not telling you if it is fixed or not, I'm telling you to try to ref in an actual league and experience yourself the amount of pressure and scrutiny you'll be under. I've done it almost 3 years ago and ever since I had a different point of view on refs.

BONUS FOOTAGE: See for yourself how ref mistakes helped your team out. I'm too old to believe everything is a conspiracy. Time for you to open your eyes as well.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's funny when Barca/Real fans always argue about referee advantages.

Discussion Closed