{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man City consider making a 60million move for Wayne Rooney
Comments
Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

(the 2nd and the 3rd line is one link)

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

If he sells him which player(s) should he buy to replace him and to make his team better, cause remember, you can buy a lot of quality players with 60million

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

We all know Mancini craves for Rooney. Lucky for him the club has a big sugar daddy with perhaps 60 mil in his sofa crevices to satisfy Mancini's requests. But what I think is that City is just playing mind games here, they know something is on between Rooney and Sir Alex and so now they are dangling this huge transfer amount as bait for United, so typical of them. If Rooney continues to test Sir Alex's patience I think this transfer might even happen. Let's hope for the best (for United of course).

But if he does leave I think we get enough money to get Sneijder and maybe another quality player. I really want to see Gareth Bale in United colours. But don't get me wrong, I want Rooney to stay.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

We all knew this day wud come...

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Total bullsh*t rooney wouldnt leave United even if Mancini bids 250 mil for him..

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Rooney would never be transfered at least in the next 5 seasons and even less probable to move to a tema like Man City, but with 60 million they should buy someone like Van Persie or Cavani and would still have some money left for another midfielder... but Rooney is not going to leave...

Kevin_MANU 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 19

this is totally bullshit Javeon

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

ya, rooney would never leave. He's like the poster child of Manchester UTD. He has maybe 1 more year of being in his prime then he will surely slowly decline. It would be a good idea to trade him for 60 mill and then get schneider but I dont think it will happen. 

I personally would love Nani to come to barcelona :)