Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester Arena Explosion
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I've been following the incident for like a few hours now. It seems serious. I wanted to make this thread to know if everyone is ok in Manchester? I know many football fans are from Manchester in this website. The explosion went off after Ariana's concert. There were many kids there. Any of you guys from Manchester -if there any- , are you or your family members ok?

Comments
Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Our thoughts and prayers go to the people in Manchester. Terrible incident apparently there was no secutity at the event.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Horrific.. it says that there has been 22 people killed and about 59 injured! :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

R.I.P

Already 22 confirmed dead including children during the Pop concert :(. R.I.P

I really have they go to the bottom of it and make those need to pay, PAY HEAVILY!

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

can't think how ariana would feel now :(

R.I.P

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

The cycle continious, stupid muslim kills people, people blame all muslims, other stupid muslim gets mad and starts killing people....... sad fucking world.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

enter image description here

I would say I'm shocked and horrified or whatever, but I'm really not. I could pretend to be sad, but in reality I'm so far removed I'll just have forgotten it by the end of the week, just like everyone else who wasn't somehow connected to it.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

First identified victims. Both kids. 8 years old Saffie Rose Roussos and 18 years old Georgina Callander.
I have no words...
enter image description hereenter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

First identified victims. Both kids. 8 years old Saffie Rose Roussos and 18 years old Georgina Callander.
enter image description hereenter image description here

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

It also seems that ISIS has taken over control of Philippines city called Marawi.
Fuck's sake! I will be the happiest person when I will say the words "I am out" when the day comes.
The thing is, I can't forget the pain. Even if it's been years, I still remember the lost lives. It becomes unbearable after some time and it's already been a few years since I passed that time.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

R.I.P.

Europe should stop letting this "garbage" in. It would solve so many problems and save many innocent lives.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Hell, why does people keep doing this kind of stuff. :( This is really digusting. RIP and my thought are with the family of the victim, terrible stuff. Hope one day come when we won't have to worry about this kind of horrible crime anymore. Maybe its bad of me to think that, but I'm happy to live in Canada, where we are mostly free from those kind of attack. Hope one day, Europe will also be safer from those. :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Actually, I just learned Pep wife and daughter were there, they were not hurt however.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

If you think Canada is free from those kinds of attacks... just wait. Something is bound to happen here, just watch. No way in hell atrocities like this will happen in the US, UK, Australia, Germany, France, etc. and we won't be touched at all.