Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester City - Monaco : 1st leg.
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Gabriel Jesus transfer turned things for City, CL is their chance to escape from a disappointing season. It will highly depend on City's defense and the pressure will be on their shoulders.
Monaco is solid, and tactically stron, it may look unpopular but I don't see them loosing here. They do not concede a lot of space and they will have plenty since the City defense looked shaky...

1-1 for me but clearly thats the kind of games I have no clue on the outcome.

Team to qualify :

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768
saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

It all depends on which Man City shows up today. If Guardiola can execute his gameplan perfectly and talk some sense into his players, they have the ability to win this. Otherwise if they perform like they did against Huddersfield or against Everton then they will be bown away by Monaco.

diehardMANUTDfan 7 years ago
Manchester United, Indonesia 1 76

the total goals scored by every AS Monaco player this season is 107 in all competitions, more than any team in Europe. so basically their attack is crazy deadly, not to mention they have Falcao (former striker of Man utd), Thomas lemar, Man Utd and barcelona target bernardo silva. those three have been dangerous when it comes to scoring. plus, Monaco have full-backs djibril sidibe and Benjamin mendy, who have been producing good crosses. Manchester city's defence on the other hand, is vulnerable. The age of most of their defenders have been a significant problem, with only john stones not being old. And based on my opinion (this is based on facts, not on my admiration to Man utd), stones hasn't been able to perform the way he did back at Everton. So ultimately, deadly Monaco attack + weak City defence = Monaco moving on to the quarterfinals, and perhaps even win the ucl (who knows?)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Monaco is in an amazing form, scary as an total unit.

I vote for them to win, but if Man City plays to their normal potential, it's very hard to beat them.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

3-2 for Monaco. I expect it to be fast start with 2 goals by Monaco in one half and 1 by City. Then City returns for 2-2 but Monaco scores near the end. Tbh this is most realistic I can think of.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Since City are home, and are on a pretty good form, I'm going for a 2 2 draw. All I will say is if PSG are second in the league and are smashing Barca 4 0, it's a serious warning from France. Ligue un is pretty good, and it's a hefty warning to take, considering City already got beaten by Leicester and Everton. For now, draw.

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Man I really want City to win this for Pep. :'(

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

1-3 to Monaco.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I expect Monaco to score at least 5 goals overall.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I actually have a second thought though...

I forgot that Man City is playing at home... and with them being under-dog like this...

Man City 4 - 0 Monaco.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

city with the easy win, 3-0.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I predicted a 2-2 draw in the predictor, but I genuinely have no idea who's going to win this game.

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

I've watched some Monaco games.. Players are big.. well-organized.. Their full-backs are lethal going forward..
Pep isn't going to change his tactics for Aguero entry.. We can expect things to go from bad to worse for City this season..
It would be 1-1 at City home, then 2-1 in favour of Monaco.. AS Monaco would be through

Lodatz 7 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

City 1-2 Monaco at half time.

Gotta tell you, I'm starting to feel less bad about losing to Monaco in the group stage.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I need to clean all the jizz off my wall.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Monaco are a frightening team. Make no mistake, the tie is nowhere near over. I think City have a hold of this one, but it is still going to be an entertaining second leg.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Falcoa Missing out on UCL hattrick kind of brakes my heart

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Not mine. Shitter couldn't score 3 goals in an entire league season for United, he has no right to score 3 in one game lol.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Fantastic game!

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

lol Sunflash

clearly he can play, Manchestur united just sucked at the time\

So did falcao but still :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

lol Sunflash

clearly he can play, Manchestur united just sucked at the time