Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United drop 6 point in 3 game.
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

3 draw, against Burnley, Leicester and now against Southampton. Lets not even talk about the lose against Bristol City in the league cup. Is last season United back? Thing seem like they were going so well at the beggining of the season as well, what exactly happened? Did Mou did a defensive relapse? What do you guys think?

Comments
SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Teams go through down periods all the time, same as players. Most are good for one or two a season, no need to start flipping tables. The league is lost anyway, just change one or two things we'll be back on track. Fans are reactive, emotional, and confused creatures, and times like these bring out the worst in them.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

They didn't prepare well for this period of close games in december.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Tbf, can you really blame the fan? Its United we're talking about, people still consider it like one of the best club in the world because they have great player, a great manager and also because of their recent history. Fans still have a hard time accepting the whole situation their club is going and knowing the standard they used to have with sir Ferguson, its kind of understable. Anyway, I feel like its normal for people to be worried when an huge team like that doesn't bounce back quickly, especially against team most people expect them to beat. :(

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I don't know what's going on because I didn't see last few matches, but I know it's damn weird to see defensive United.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Thats the kind of playstyle they been having since Ferguson left for good I feel. :(

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Also, btw, Mou doesn't think there is a problem with his tactic or with his player, from what I heard, he said the fault of those results are the ref decision not going their way because of "bad luck". Thought?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Also, btw, Mou doesn't think there is a problem with his tactic or with his player, from what I heard, he said the fault of those results are decision not going their way. Thought?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I would say it's the fitness of the team and their form in general. Man United fans don't care about the tactic as long as it gives them the results they were pretty clear on that at the start of the season.

They are 3rd in most scored goals and have had 11 clean sheets, it's not like they are that bad either.
Man City scores more goals so they are winning the title, but Man United is playing better than last season.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo I guess that's true but so much for people saying defense win you title. :(

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Just a period of bad form during the most congested months. It's a shame they dropped points but I expect all the top teams to drop a bit more all of January.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo Defense does win you but it's not the only thing that matters, teams that win titles have everything.