Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United Greatest XI
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

As voted by Manchester United fans from all over the world:

Peter Schmeichel; Gary Neville; Rio Ferdinand; Nemanja Vidic; Denis Irwin; George Best; Paul Scholes; Roy Keane; Ryan Giggs; Eric Cantona; Bobby Charlton.

I'd rather choose Ole Gunnar Solskjær instead of Eric Cantona.

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I would of chosen Ole Gunnar Solskjær too. =]

UltrasBrescia1911 12 years ago
Brescia, Italy 8 5

Rio Ferdinand in the greatest 11? this was obviously voted for by children on there computers in places like thailand and america. you might as well put taibi in goal.

Gennady 12 years ago

@UltrasBrescia1911 You don't know what you're talking about. First of all voting took place on manutd.com so obviously people voted from all over the world. Second, Rio is still the most expansive defender and yeah he might be getting older and sloppier but in his prime years he was fantastic!!

UltrasBrescia1911 12 years ago
Brescia, Italy 8 5

99% of manchester fans have never been to their stadium. that is a fact.

Gennady 12 years ago

@UltrasBrescia1911 LOL what does this have to do with the voting for the greatest eleven ??? HAHAHA you think 100% of Barcelona fans were on their stadium ? or 100% of Arsenal fans were on their ground or Liverpool fans are all from Liverpool and visited Anfield ??? Here's a FACT for you: Football Fans are Worldwide!

leganord13 12 years ago

no I don't! unfortunately the disease is spreading. Its like you - russian and living in thailand. why on earth do you not support a russian club when there are plenty of good and commendable russian teams out there. the fact is - you are a fake tv and armchair follower.

the point being is that manchester have it worst. very clear to see from their home games. they are either fenatically supported through a tv or games attended by fat bastards who contribute nothing to the dull atmosphere at old trafford. they only are 'loud' when winning. otherwise its worse than a library.

leganord13 12 years ago

well thank you Goran. thank you for getting my harmless post removed. well done. I hope you are happy with yourself.

Gennady 12 years ago

@leganord13 how many accounts did you create here ? Anyway there's no point in arguing with you since I can see by your comments you must be five years old or something. And as I said before, football fans are worldwide.

leganord13 12 years ago

Gennady. that is not me I can assure you that. I do not condon and or agree with anything said by Goran.

leganord13 12 years ago

I think guy has completely misunderstood what lega nord stands for. still....thank you for the publicity. this is so funny.

Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

no VAn die Man or bruce even Ronaldo,there too many legend at the club countless,they rotate at times like Ferguson rotate totally different squad for F>A OR CHAMPIONSLEAGUE OR CARLING

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Bryan Robson should have been in the list.