Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United vs Chelsea (EPL) Pre and Post Talk
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

Important game for both side this week-end.

• Manchester United will have to play Chelsea without either Mata, Smalling and Phil Jones, wich are all injured. This also mean Bailly and Rojo haven't had the chance to be rotated, there is a risk of them being weary because of the game against Anderlect. Both Herrera and Fellaini are expected to start.
  • Chelsea however doesn't have deal with any injury at the moment or with fatigue as they had plenty of time to rest.
  • At the end of the day, MU could really use a win here to keep the hope of a top four finish alife while Chelsea will do everything they can no to give any point to Tottenham this week-end and get closer to the title they crave so much.

I'm predicting a small win for Chelsea as they have their whole squad fit and rested contrary to United who made a recent trip to Belgium for their draw with Anderlect.

My prediction: Manchester United 1-2 Chelsea

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Important game for both side this week-end.

• Manchester United will have to play Chelsea without either Mata, Smalling and Phil Jones, wich are all injured. This also mean Bailly and Rojo haven't had the change to be rotated, there is a risk of them being weary because of the game against Anderlect. Both Herrera and Fellaini are expected to start.
  • Chelsea however doesn't have deal with any injury at the moment or with fatigue as they had plenty of time to rest.
  • At the end of the day, MU could really use a win here to keep the hope of a top four finish alife while Chelsea will do everything they can no to give any point to Tottenham this week-end and get closer to the title they crave so much.

I'm predicting a small win for Chelsea as they have their whole squad fit and rested contrary to United who made a recent trip to Belgium for their draw with Anderlect.

My prediction: Manchester United 1-2 Chelsea

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

it's gunna be a yuge victory for chelsea

kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

@Gonzi do you have any reason to believe that? It's man united's home ground.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Not confident.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

man united have had as shite home record this season. i believe they win away more than they win at home @kyoekyar

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Jose might set United up just to frustrate Chelsea. He tends to do that when he thinks he won't be able to win.

kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

@Dynastian that's exactly what I'm thinking...

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Some Mourinho pre-match quotes..

You say it’s emotional but, for me, it’s a game. It’s one more game. No different for me. Not at all.

[To compare the two teams] first of all, some guys are fresh, some guys are tired and that's very important. But they are top for some reasons — it's not just because they are fresh. It is also because they have individual quality. It’s because they have collective quality. They have a certain style of play. They stick to it. They do it very well. So they are a very strong team.”

Not every team defends with 11 players and they defend with 11 players. Not every team is so objective in their counter-attacks. They are very objective in the counter-attack and they have individual players out of the context of the game that can also resolve the problems, so they are a very strong team.

Defend with 11 players? From the guy who inventend the bus parking tactics, brilliant. Also what the hell is "objective in the counter-attack" supposed to mean? José seems more and more like a jealous ex. I am sure if Chelsea win the league he will find a way to take credit for it, saying it was all thanks to him. Mug.

3-1 Chelsea

• History

You say it’s emotional but, for me, it’s a game. It’s one more game. No different for me. Not at all.

[To compare the two teams] first of all, some guys are fresh, some guys are tired and that's very important. But they are top for some reasons — it's not just because they are fresh. It is also because they have individual quality. It’s because they have collective quality. They have a certain style of play. They stick to it. They do it very well. So they are a very strong team.”

Not every team defends with 11 players and they defend with 11 players. Not every team is so objective in their counter-attacks. They are very objective in the counter-attack and they have individual players out of the context of the game that can also resolve the problems, so they are a very strong team.

Defend with 11 players? From the guy that inventend the bus parking, brilliant. Also what the hell is "objective in the counter-attack" supposed to mean? José seems more and more like a jealous ex. I am sure if Chelsea win the league he will find a way to take credit for it, saying it was all thanks to him. Mug.

Some Mourinho pre-match quotes..

Defend with 11 players? From the guy that inventend the bus parking, brilliant. Also what the hell is "objective in the counter-attack" supposed to mean? José seems more and more like a jealous ex. I am sure if Chelsea win the league he will find a way to take credit for it, saying it was all thanks to him. Mug.

3-1 Chelsea

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

It's not gonna be a huge victory for Chelsea because of the game style and tactics of ManU. Manchester United have been one of the most boring teams I watch this year. They play some football that I somehow still did not understand how the tactics are.
Chelsea are the obvious favourites but I think Manchester United has a chance to win the game.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

do you have any reason to believe that? It's man united's home ground.

Actually Manchester United this season plays the worst home ground record in the last 30-40 years, which other people pointed out is odd because Mourinho usually does well at home with his teams but this is putting a stain on his abilities.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

We will play counter and we will win. Im pretty sure, Mou will do that.

Although, sadly, Gozalo is right

• History

We will play counter and we will win. Im pretty sure, Mou will do that

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@JuanMata10 Its nice to see a Chelsea fan recognise his former manager problem. Its also a bit weird. :P

@tuan_jinn But if you win, Tottenham will only be 4 point behind Chelsea! Wich mean Spurs, will only need a perfect run from there and two counter-performance from Chelsea to win the league. But if spurs could reduce the gap between them and Chelsea before the end of the season, it would make the league much more interesting. :D

• History

@JuanMata10 Its nice to see a Chelsea fan recognise his former manager problem. Its also a bit weird. :P

@tuan_jinn But if you win, Tottenham will only be 4 point behind Chelsea! Wich mean Spurs, will only need a perfect run from there and two counter-performance from Chelsea to win the league. But if spurs could reduce the gap between them and Chelsea before the end of the season, it would make the league much more interesting. DD

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I predict arsenal to lose

Wengar out fam

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

We're gonna get destroyed, unless our attackers can pull off something miraculous out of their asses.

ashwin1729 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

United will play well. But just like the home form, this will be a draw.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Begovic is a great goalkeeper, no seriously, he is really incredible. :V

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Herrera was a handboy before the first goal wasn't he?

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Yes it was a hand ball. :( but it was a great pass and great finish after that.

We are dominating the game

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

What have I told you guys.

WHAT HAVE I SAID?

We would win, and with a strange line up we won loll. I love being underdog.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Domination. Pure domination.

I'm really surprised. Mourinho wanted to run at Chelsea's CB's, and he did all game, benching Ibra. Gutty. But what impressed me far more was our midfield. Best game I've ever seen Fellaini play. Herrera totally shut down Hazard and provided offensive power. Defense was irontight, not a single shot on goal for Chelsea. Rashford...so legit.

Really disappointed with Pogba though. Every single United player was fantastic, except him.

I also really enjoyed the way the game was reffed. Fuck the new rules, this game could've been played in 2007 and I wouldn't have noticed the difference. Mad props to Bobby for letting the midfielders play the game the way it was designed to be played and stepping in when he had to and not before. Cannot commend the reffing enough.

As for the handball, since it will no doubt be the main complain of the Chelsea fans, yes, I would've called it. But I'm not Bobby Madley, and whatever you think of the call itself, it was NOT out of line with how he called the rest of the game. He decided he was going to call it a certain way and he did.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Great win for the buildup of the rest of the season and that top 4 spot.