Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United vs Chelsea (EPL) Pre and Post Talk
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Important game for both side this week-end.

• Manchester United will have to play Chelsea without either Mata, Smalling and Phil Jones, wich are all injured. This also mean Bailly and Rojo haven't had the chance to be rotated, there is a risk of them being weary because of the game against Anderlect. Both Herrera and Fellaini are expected to start.
  • Chelsea however doesn't have deal with any injury at the moment or with fatigue as they had plenty of time to rest.
  • At the end of the day, MU could really use a win here to keep the hope of a top four finish alife while Chelsea will do everything they can no to give any point to Tottenham this week-end and get closer to the title they crave so much.

I'm predicting a small win for Chelsea as they have their whole squad fit and rested contrary to United who made a recent trip to Belgium for their draw with Anderlect.

My prediction: Manchester United 1-2 Chelsea

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Important game for both side this week-end.

• Manchester United will have to play Chelsea without either Mata, Smalling and Phil Jones, wich are all injured. This also mean Bailly and Rojo haven't had the change to be rotated, there is a risk of them being weary because of the game against Anderlect. Both Herrera and Fellaini are expected to start.
  • Chelsea however doesn't have deal with any injury at the moment or with fatigue as they had plenty of time to rest.
  • At the end of the day, MU could really use a win here to keep the hope of a top four finish alife while Chelsea will do everything they can no to give any point to Tottenham this week-end and get closer to the title they crave so much.

I'm predicting a small win for Chelsea as they have their whole squad fit and rested contrary to United who made a recent trip to Belgium for their draw with Anderlect.

My prediction: Manchester United 1-2 Chelsea

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Nothing last forever, thats why you shouldn't alway look foward to the future, but focus on enjoying the present moment while it last. Sorry for the pilosophy out of nowhere. XD

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

haha you right , maybe i exaggerated a bit . Maybe Spurs will be mighty spurs one day and i will have to eat my words . Lets hope it is not going to be true

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

haha you right , maybe i exaggerated a bit . Maybe Spurs will be mighty spurs one day and i will have to eat my words . Lets hope , it is not an issue

haha you right , maybe i exaggerated a bit . Maybe Spurs will be mighty spurs one day and i will have to eat my words . Lets hope , it is going to be true

haha you right , maybe i exaggerated a bit . Maybe Spurs will be mighty spurs one day and i will have to eat my words . Lets hope , it is not going to be true

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Better Spurs than Pool I suppose.