Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur !!
DannyZeek 6 years ago Edited
5 31

OT will witness another brutal performance. TOTS as always ready to attack on thier prey, but do you guyz think Jose would leave his old-school tactics and play modern-day football tonight?

Thought !

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

OT will witness another brutal performance. TOTS as always ready to prey, but do you guyz think Jose would leave his old-school tactics and play modern-day football tonight?

Thought !

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Tottenham are favourites at the moment, they have momentum going into this game, but this hasn’t stopped them losing or drawing games. Apart from... let’s say Vertonghen, Toby, Trippier, Kane and Eriksen, I don’t rate then that much. I see Spurs like Juve, competitive more because of the manager. I don’t think they have that big big game player, but United has Alexis. I’m hearing Mourinho is going 3ATB to combat Spurs 3ATB.

Tottenham might win, but don’t be surprised if United end up winning. Better players and more experience in these situations.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

2:1. Surprise but this will be a tough monday. At least a draw. but I will be surprised if United looses at Trafford.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

jose is well prepared for big games but fail at some of the small games like brighton. last season, utd at old trafford only lose to city I think, oh wait the game against west brom, but it's a small game. I think mou will force a draw. 5-4-1 formation deployed.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I think it might indeed be a draw. I predict United to play defensively at first and Tottenham to score which will cause the red devil to attack and score a late goal. 1-1 at the end.

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

SAF - “Games against Spurs are always interesting.”

amir_keal 6 years ago

Emobot7

I predict United to play defensively

Oh, no no please no.

I'm hearing Matic is going to play at CB, it might actually work.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

At times people are also bias here about United. Without any disrespect how many of the United players can walk into Chelsea's 11 who didn't finish in top 4 last season? I say entire back line may barely make the bench! And two players max will be in the line up and probably rotate too..

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Apply the same United to Spurs// Spurs have a solid 11 squad and back four are World Class. United has Smalling and Jones.. for god sake these guys shouldn't be playing in the first 11 of Worlds most expensive club. Maximum they should be rotational players!

amir_keal 6 years ago

I don’t think they have that big big game player

And then there's Moura.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Well, all the pessimism I had for this season is confirmed. Whoopdi fucking do.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Wow, just wow, what is going on? It took United 14 game to let 7 goal in last season. This season, they played one of the big six + Leicester and Brighton and already let 7 through... with De Gea as their keeper. Also, seriously, United look better defensively when they play offensively. Got bad feeling from Mourinho clapping at the fan at the end of the game... you guys think he feel this might be some of his last few games?

• History

Wow, just wow, what is going on? It took United 14 game to let 7 goal in. They played one of the big six + Leicester and Brighton and already let 7 through... with De Gea as their keeper. Also, seriously, United look better defensively when they play offensively. Got bad feeling from Mourinho clapping at the fan at the end of the game... think he know this might be some of his last game?

Wow, just wow, what is going on? It took United 14 game to let 7 goal in. They played one of the big six + Leicester and Brighton and already let 7 through... with De Gea as their keeper. Also, seriously, United look better defensively when they play offensively. Got bad feeling from Mourinho clapping at the fan at the end of the game... you guys think he feel this might be some of his last few games?

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Looking back, Mou was boned as soon as the board didn't support him. The board didn't support him because of the fan pressure. Rightly or wrongly, everyone has a share of responsibility now.

Mou for playing ugly yet effective soccer that pissed off the fans

The fans for being pissed off at literally winning games

The board for allowing opinions about things other than results to factor so highly into their deliberations, and then behaving like children to make sure they're seen as the "good guys" in this equation.

I hate everything about this club rn.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Because it was bought by greedy imbeciles and now ran by imbeciles. Sorry to say this but it is true. Don't use Englishmen to scout your players... lol Jose is just a coach there. He should leave or get fired. It will be good thing for his career. He can start fresh else where.

10 1583

defence is a problem suprisingly. if man utd had all the money in the world, I think they would bid for godin and alderwield for 200 mil immediately

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sunflash I think you are harsh on the board and the fan. Also, I'm not convinced the board took their decision with the fanbase opinion in mind. They might believe Mourinho has been given plenty of ressource. Sure he was given a lot less this year but considering he already splashed 300M the 2 year before, I kind of understand their position. Also, if he wasn't so stubborn and didn't refused to sell deadweight, he could have brought more player me think. I mean, he have 5 CB and still wanted to buy one more this summer. Why couldn't he sell at least one first? Sure he let Blind go but he wasn't using him in the first place. Feel like Mou isn't doing enough compromise in the transfer window.

• History

@Sunflash I think you are harsh on the board and the fan. Also, no convinced the board took their decision with the fanbase opinion in mind. They might believe Mourinho has been given plenty of ressource. Sure he was given a lot less this year but considering he already splashed 300M the 2 year before, I kind of understand their position. Also, if he wasn't so stubborn and didn't refused to sell deadweight, he could have brought more player me think. I mean, he have 5 CB and still wanted to buy one more this summer. Why couldn't he sell at least one first?

@Sunflash I think you are harsh on the board and the fan. Also, I'm not convinced the board took their decision with the fanbase opinion in mind. They might believe Mourinho has been given plenty of ressource. Sure he was given a lot less this year but considering he already splashed 300M the 2 year before, I kind of understand their position. Also, if he wasn't so stubborn and didn't refused to sell deadweight, he could have brought more player me think. I mean, he have 5 CB and still wanted to buy one more this summer. Why couldn't he sell at least one first?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Also, 23 shot to 9 in favor of United, they certainly created occassion but were unable to convert them. :(

10 1583

@emo, I think he always expect a replacement to come first before selling but again I agree with you this is not real madrid.

amir_keal 6 years ago

Mourinho just said something like this:

‘We lost 3 0, but 3 also is the amount of PL titles I have, which is more than the 19 PL manager combined.

I’d actually hate to be a United right now lol.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

WTF ? 0o
Mou is only talking for himself, I see he is not used to struggle, well since the start of his career everything went good till Chelsea last season ( glimpses at Madrid but it wasn’t that critical ).
I thought he understood how to shut the fire since his sacking, he didn’t he will end up loosing the dressing room if it’s not already the case...