Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mancini's future
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Hey guys i wanted to make a thread asking your opinions on what will become of Manicini if he does not achieve his target of winning the league this season. In my opinion (I could be wrong of course) I think of he doesn't secure top spot he will be out seeing how much money he has spent to build his current team. 

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

It's not only the fault of the manager . But unfotunately the chief & president decide to fire them . Same thing happened in PSG and I think it's really bad. 

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

thank raimondo90 you have made this post.
i think i'm frustated enough with balotelli .
I will need a psychologist to be able to survive in manchester.

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

In my opinion, if the team doesn't get the right results, it's always a manager's fault (simple recent example: AVB, even he after every game that Chelsea dropped points said "It's my fault") So of course I think If Man. City won't win the league, Mancini is OUT

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

Man City should sack Mancini and let Capello be a new manager.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Who do u guys think could replace him if he does get fired?

Chelseaforlife 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 68

anyone who coached city will be very lucky I think with a strong financial like now

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I hope they sack him! City need a manager that knows how to sign players, Mancini is just playing Fifa career mode, signing all of the star players of every team!

heavenduel 12 years ago
South Korea 18 158

Fifa 2013 should feature mancini mode lol.........but ya he really needs to be sacked.......