Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Marchisio leave Juventus.
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Well, that came out of the blue. :U Anyone got more info than me? Thought? He was one of the great for Juve, thats for sure, will be missed by the fan no doubt and by those who respected him for his class. :(

Comments
NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Rumor has it that all the top PL clubs will try to snatch him up and Man City is the likely destination since they missed on Fred and Jorginho

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Considering his age, wouldn't a move to a physical league like the PL be risky? :(

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

come on premier league move make the league as crowded as possible. teams who need midfield such as city and burnley would be ideal.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Emo

By that logic, what business does David Silva have in the league? Class is class; this nonsense about the Premier League being too physical is nothing but classic self-centered British propaganda.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Iniesta torn the big 4 appart for more than a decade, I guess bottom teams wouldn’t have done better.
If you are world class, you can humiliate any average physical player, Modric, Giggs, Scholes, Kante, Ozil...

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Kante may be short, but he's as strong as an ox. Similar to players like Aguero and Maradona who have very stocky or strong builds despite their short stature.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Dynast Fair remark, guess I should have asked if he would have been able to adapt to the league at his age, would have made more sense. Don't forget Silva first came to the prem when he was much younger.

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited

Kante isn’t stronger Than Pedro, he is just well balanced because he is short. Physical is Suarez or Lukaku. Ox is not recognized as physical for me, then all professional players are physical.
It’s about balance not strength, when you are short your gravity center is very low and it prevent you from falling.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Kante isn’t stronger Than Pedro, he is just well balanced because he is short. Physical is Suarez or Lukaku. Ox is not recognized as physical for me, then all professional players are physical.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Kante isn’t stronger Than Pedro, he is just well balanced because he is short.

Pedro and Kante are both below average height and the difference is not even relevant, Pedros legs are older now and he just can't contribute defensivly anymore and since they do play in different positions I just don't see any logic in what you tried to say but that has been the norm...

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

kante use his agility to nitpick and steal balls that's his strength and he still survive epl at ease.

DannyZeek 6 years ago
5 31

Another departure of a loyal ITALIAN PLAYER.

Forza Itala, for producing legends.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

^ he also uses his brain to be always well placed and make clinical interceptions.

@golazo You have always had miss understanding problems and that’s a norm...

Mods : the troll jumps at me again. Should it stop one day ?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki @golazo Please try to be nice both of you. Don't give personal insult.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

No mate he always jump first, I’m ignoring him but don’t tell me to be nice with a troll.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You have always had miss understanding problems and that’s a norm...

You think? How about you then explain yourself...and show the world where did I miss understand what...

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

He'll probably follow Buffon steps and retire at PSG while he still can earn, dress fancy and have baguettes for breakfast every morning.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He'll probably follow Burton's steps and retire at PSG while he still can earn, dress fancy and have baguettes for breakfast every morning.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART Burton? Don't you mean Buffon?

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

lmao, edited. Thanks for pointing that out! :p

tiki_taka 6 years ago

We were talking about physicality, strength. I don’t know what their respective positions have anything to do with their physical attributes...

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Positions do matter, wingers are not typically bulky or built up actually the biggest problem of the new breakout player Loftus-Cheek in Chelsea is that he has the pace so coaches put him as a winger but because he is so strong it goes against him, one of the few strong wingers at top level part from Ronaldo was Hulk and that is an exception to the rule.

Pedro is 1.69m tall and has 63kg he was never a physical player and is older now so he lost some defensive tracking ability, he was most known as a goal threat and for his pace and crosses which is your picture perfect typical winger.

Kante is stronger than him and more balanced, typically in his role as a defensive midfielder or midfielder that is more box to box like he is adapting now to Sarri, players at that positon are more strong and use their body in a more physical way to protect the ball, he is like Makelele just with a lower passing ability but strong overall, he would never be able to play his position if he had only 63kg LOL you are clueless if you think that players don't adapt their body for their positions.