Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Marco Asensio - a youngster Real Madrid has been waiting for?
tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Marco Asensio Willemsen a youth product of Real who has impressed everyone since July.

He caught attention after coming back from Espanyol, had enough experience to be promoted to the first team and earned Zizou's trust.

We all know Perez with his Galacticos 2.0 was necessary to fight against their rival's dominant (Barca), and their fans has accepted that to a certain extend. The La Decima dream has haunted them for a long time. Now that they have the CL, Perez is changing his mind set and Asensio comes at the right time.

Can he survive and grow to his full potential? Mind that Ronaldo is going to be back soon, and Isco and Jese were also that impressive before. Their short, money spraying and hungry for success have killed quite a few young talents, while Barcelona has gained an enormous success with their youth products.

What's your thought on him?

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Marco Asensio Willemsen a youth product of Real who has impressed everyone since July.

He caught attention after coming back from Espanyol, had enough experience to be promoted to the first team and earned Zizou's trust.

We all know Perez with his Galacticos 2.0 was necessary to fight against their rival's dominant (Barca), and their fans has accepted that to a certain extend. The La Decima dream has haunted them for a long time. Now that they have the CL, Perez is changing his mind set and Asensio comes at the right time.

Can he survive and grow to his full potential? Mind that Ronaldo is going to be back soon, and Isco and Jese were also that impressive before. Their short, money spraying and hungry for success have killed quite a few young talents, while Barcelona has gained an enormous success with their youth products.

What's your thought on him?

enter image description here

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

He seem really talented and good, hope to see more of him in action in the future. Hope he become one of the great. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He seem really talented and good, hope to see more of him in action in the future. Hope he became one of the great. ;)

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

talented lad, pretty confident as well, he still needs to improve in his decisioning. Pretty calm on the pitch as well, however diaz for me may outshine him in the upcoming months. Meija diaz has the hunger that Morata and Assensio lacks. When he came in against celta he was like a raging bull. I always admired those kind of players.

Assensio is great player, but he still needs to practice on his decision making and positioning. Him and Morata need to link up more.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Make sense, but decision making means reading the game in a better way, knowing when to pass and control yourself not to overdo your own strength. From what I see, he's pretty decent on that, he's calm enough to make a reasonable decision.

Diaz shows hunger!!! So does Assensio.

Morata is a bit different, he looked nervous, slipped and stuffs, but at least he scored... I do hope Morata can reach to his true potential, I always like clubs using their own products.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Ascensio and Vasquez are amazing, but don't know if they can have time.