Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Masuluke - scored the BEST EVER goalie's goal of all time.
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

We can't miss this.

95+ min, 0 - 1 down, and a bycicle kick!!!
then some weird ass eye-catching celebration

More:
Baroka FC 0 - 1 Orlando Pirates (South African league), his team is 10th out of 16.

Hat off to Oscarine Masuluke

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Nice. Not sure if it tops the reverse flick that we saw a few years ago, I looked for the video but couldn't find it, you probably know what I'm talking about.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Sick goal, even more so when you consider its a goalkeeper and he propably doesn't train to pull that kind of move. XD

@Sunflash Well, don't know either and I don't know which one your talking about (I know you were not talking to me) but still, to pull this out in the dying minute of a game to salvage a draw is still very impressive in my opinion. :)

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I've seen this on instagram earlier, it's unreal. Totally love it, not even in FIFA something like this happens.
I r8 8/8.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Emo

This one

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Words cannot describe how EPIC that goal was.. but numbers can.. 10/10

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

this one's better

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@SunFlash, indeed that one is awesome, I remember it well it was on our TV all day :D. But it's not technically impossible doing a back kick flick compare to Masuluke's. I mean it both hard, but when we were kids and play football we could have pulled off those from time to time, meanwhile doing a bicycle kick was hardly possible.

@Juan: hahahahahahah, Kahn's one was funny as hell, dont remember if he was sent off after that?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@SunFlash, indeed that one is awesome, I remember it well it was on our TV all day :D. But it's not technically impossible doing a back kick flick compare to Masuluke's. I mean it both hard, but when we were kids and play football we could have pulled off those from time to time, meanwhile doing a bicycle kick was hardly possible.

@Juan: hahahahahahah, Kahn's one was funny as hell, dont remember if he had a red after that?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Tuan

@Juan: hahahahahahah, Kahn's one was funny as hell, dont remember if he was sent off after that?

He was. :P

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Man... How can he keep calm and perform a practiced celebration like that?! I'd lose my shit!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista Like most of us no doubt. XD

@Sunflash He did it without looking, sending it right through a dozen of player right to the far corner to beat the keeper... Ok, that one is very good as well, have to agree. :D

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

One word - EPIC

@JuanMata10 How did I not see that before! Just awesome :D