{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mbappe wins Golden Boy 2017!
Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Fully deserved

Louis15 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 0 59

Yes fully deserved. His achievements for a STILL 18 years old are just crazy. Gabriel Jesus and Dembele are also amazing prospects that have the potential for a ballon d'or but that's a story for the future :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Wouldn't have seen it any other way.

@Amir Nice new profile pic mate. ;)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

At 18 years old he did things that Ronaldo and Messi couldn't do at that age, the boy is a beast.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo111 No idea to be fair, I wasn't into football when Messi and Ronaldo were 18 but I gotta say, M'bappe is propably the best player of his age in the world ATM. Thats already pretty considering how many great talent there are now.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Thank you mate! He might not be as popular as others, but he was always my favorite and the man to make me smile! Mbappe may have been better than R7, but certainly not Henry.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Amir Well, I think its really hard not to like Henry, not the greatest ever or the most popular but the guy had a real swagger about him, and above all else, he was a loyal servant that didn't annoyed his former team (anyway, from what I seem to remember). And he was very good no matter where he played. Another one of the great I couldn't see in action when he was still playing. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Amir Well, I think its really hard not to like Henry, not the greatest ever or the most popular but the guy had a real swagger about him, and above all else, he was a loyal servant that didn't annoyed his former team (anyway, from what I seem to remember). Another one of the great I couldn't see in action when he was still playing. :(